[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

At that point your server is a crap :D

So you just put in the money pay a developer and he do whatever he wants with it damn you are so stupid sorry but theres no other words for that :D

are you stupid mate ? You think I never played L2 or what ? He will do as I want him to do about the server. He won`t do fucking random shit around. Use ur brain before saying something, thanks.

are you stupid mate ? You think I never played L2 or what ? He will do as I want him to do about the server. He won`t do -beep-ing random shit around. Use ur brain before saying something, thanks.

if you have absolutely no dev skills how would you know? :)

if you have absolutely no dev skills how would you know? :)

so ur saying that any big company in this world (or most of them) , and lets give an example, ur saying that Mercedes is not a succeeded company ?

are u sure that the respective owner know to do a car from 0 ?

cmon, this was just awfull.  if he got the money and see that he got what he payed for, were is the problem ? if he will not get that , he will fire the dev. simple.

who care how that dev do his job, in time that ur happy for what u payed

so ur saying that any big company in this world (or most of them) , and lets give an example, ur saying that Mercedes is not a succeeded company ?

are u sure that the respective owner know to do a car from 0 ?

cmon, this was just awfull.  if he got the money and see that he got what he payed for, were is the problem ? if he will not get that , he will fire the dev. simple.

who care how that dev do his job, in time that ur happy for what u payed

You bring up for example a totally different thing.

With a server the ones who work with are mostly under the age of 20 its another attitude, in your example you have ppl who do that as a job for their living not as a hobby.

You live in wonderland about your perspective you see since he clearly lack of any kind of skill he couldnt even kick the developer since the developer can take over the server pc and with that the server easily within 10minutes since because of hes lack of skills make the developer do everything and have access for everything.

You bring up for example a totally different thing.

With a server the ones who work with are mostly under the age of 20 its another attitude, in your example you have ppl who do that as a job for their living not as a hobby.

You live in wonderland about your perspective you see since he clearly lack of any kind of skill he couldnt even kick the developer since the developer can take over the server pc and with that the server easily within 10minutes since because of hes lack of skills make the developer do everything and have access for everything.

I know where he lives, so not a problem if he does anything wrong :)

P.S: This is not maxtor/manton server

I know where he lives, so not a problem if he does anything wrong :)

P.S: This is not maxtor/manton server

so you go there are sucka punch him? XD