[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

You started about:

Evasion is not so important in L2     is not so important =/= not important at all

I told you no,evasion is important         i repeated my answer, saying evasion is not SO important

and u told me,you would wear a zubei set for evasion     cuz u CHANGED the discussion from evasion buff, to evasion from armor, so yes the only armor (more important and till IL - chr that all played) is zubey LIGHT , since we were talking about RETAIL LIKE servers, and where ppl dont wear heavy as noobs

While there was no reason for such a comparison,between light armors         there was , as i said we talked about RETAIL LIKE, where rogues type class wear ONLY LIGH. and the only light armor (i know) that give evasion was Zubey, so..

anyway,who cares,thread talks about dagger classes,this is relative(best armor)    i always pointed i talk more about Ghost hunters, but in a PW case i would use the same armor, only on TH case since he is meat shield, i would use maj. lol class anyway.

btw Sido noone hates u here,don't think like that,and don't react to this like that.Offensively

im not acting "offensively" bcuz u are haters,

being a hate or mine is smth funny for me.

being stupid and continue to be stupid, yes makes me angry.

Still,everything can be relative to a such type topic.

Yeah,evasion is not so important,but we shouldn't use heavy for no way,jesus

and don't change a light with big pdef for just some evasion

There is a style of gameplay,everyone follows.

I like using Majestic on GH to avoid shitty stuns+ some life,and Dragonic in TH cause i have enough CON ,and want to be more 'meat shield'

It's a matter of what u choose

btw i use Dragonic most times,too

being stupid and continue to be stupid, yes makes me angry.

You have to accept other people opinions,and don't think that u are the best,you are the right one,etc

Who the fuck is your hater? Wake up, pum, real life?

You are making your own haters in your mind... also you are trying to get an hater from here but you can't, isn't?

Still,everything can be relative to a such type topic.

Yeah,evasion is not so important,but we shouldn't use heavy for no way,jesus

and don't change a light with big pdef for just some evasion

There is a style of gameplay,everyone follows.

I like using Majestic on GH to avoid shitty stuns+ some life,and Dragonic in TH cause i have enough CON ,and want to be more 'meat shield'

It's a matter of what u choose

btw i use Dragonic most times,too

no one talked about heavy,

YOU was the one introducing that in discussion.

what you are talking about a light with P def... ?!?!?! what what ?!?!?! i dont understand, i feel you are once again offtopic introducing another thing no one said about it, in this discussion.

is not one, there are many. and u fallow the one u wish, or the one u "make"

u use draco as a fan boy, but  from Dark Crystal LIGHT and Majestic LIGHT u choose maj, this is clear. and i could prove you (even with less P def of DC ,  the respective armor DC > Maj. )

Who the -beep- is your hater? Wake up, pum, real life?

You are making your own haters in your mind... also you are trying to get an hater from here but you can't, isn't?

He is inventing fan boys,haters

Who knows what else

u use draco as a fan boy, but  from Dark Crystal LIGHT and Majestic LIGHT u choose maj, this is clear. and i could prove you (even with less P def of DC ,  the respective armor DC > Maj. )

Jesus x2

Who the -beep- is your hater? Wake up, pum, real life?

to lazy to search few pages ago and explain u what a hater means, and which situation i have one here.

He is inventing fan boys,haters

Who knows what else

Jesus x2

talking about fanboys, you are using maj and draco cuz u think X is awesome or Z.

ppl that really find maj useful have their play style different same for those with draco.

why i consider u a fan boy ? simple, u cant say Maj > DC but Draco > Maj  since  Draco = (almost) DC

can prove you anytime little newbie that u r.

to lazy to search few pages ago and explain u what a hater means, and which situation i have one here.talking about fanboys, you are using maj and draco cuz u think X is awesome or Z.

ppl that really find maj useful have their play style different same for those with draco.

why i consider u a fan boy ? simple, u cant say Maj > DC but Draco > Maj  since  Draco = (almost) DC

can prove you anytime little newbie that u r.

Dragonic has more Pdef and better stats than DC

It's a matter of how u want to balance them

to lazy to search few pages ago and explain u what a hater means, and which situation i have one here.

to bad for you.

In the internet, only you ,ma boy, know what hater means so I'm shutting my mouth now.

Dragonic has more Pdef and better stats than DC

It's a matter of how u want to balance them

aka  mana / few more P def / +1 dex -1con , rest same bonsu of +4% P atk + 4% atk speed, and +str - con , wich i would prefer instead of +dex - con for GH class , and for other Chr. than the ones till IL.

in a C4 world that u never played ( i guess ) DC would be much better even than draco :)