[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

we know it

but do it

~~!

lol <.<

btw i want to ask you something... i received a comment on profile, well at least I received a pm saying that but i cannot find any comment... what is this thing?

lol <.<

btw i want to ask you something... i received a comment on profile, well at least I received a pm saying that but i cannot find any comment... what is this thing?

i was

check down

lol <.<

spam

Why when i wrote this you look forum rules?

its a comment at your profile from figterboss. but you cant see it because you are not vip or donator.

spam

Why when i wrote this you look forum rules?

its a comment at your profile from figterboss. but you cant see it because you are not vip or donator.

lol i didn't know that >.<

xaxa

i will spam the regural members now ;p

wow awesome, I still don't know what I'm doing over here, everything to donators/Vips.

Even a fucking comment, LOL!

wow awesome, I still don't know what I'm doing over here, everything to donators/Vips.

Even a -beep-ing comment, LOL!

Do u want us to make u dona?