[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

@Setekh

Suggest me some vamp movies.... No books please, i hate read books.

i have no movies >.> their crap, all of them are so fake and so gay.

But you could try thise two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xukBtLFDk

i just downloaded

Inception & The expendables & The Sorcerers Apprentice

also i saw The Last Airbender last Tuesday in the cinema..

but it sucks if you watched the series ^^

The Queen of Damned is good, i'd watch it.

Now i will download the Interview with a Vampire! Thanks :)

btw Louis in that interview lies.. in queen of the damned movie ur actually seeing a massive description part from the book The Vampire Lestat.

So Louis lied about meeting Lestat weakened and stuff, and in the movie Queen of the Damned you'll see Lestat coming back from a state of hibernation. Well after Louis burned down "Theatre du Vampires", Lestat entered his hibernation state as in the book and rises back in the novel The Vampire Lestat(His auto biography), and finds himself in a new beautiful world and meeting his new most precious children the band "Satan's night out" (Also he heads to find Louis, he hates him for his lies in the interview and showing off the vampire secrets.. but also loves him too much to actually be willing to destroy him). books are more awesome imho >.>

btw Louis in that interview lies.. in queen of the damned movie ur actually seeing a massive description part from the book The Vampire Lestat.

So Louis lied about meeting Lestat weakened and stuff, and in the movie Queen of the Damned you'll see Lestat coming back from a state of hibernation. Well after Louis burned down "Theatre du Vampires", Lestat entered his hibernation state as in the book and rises back in the novel The Vampire Lestat(His auto biography), and finds himself in a new beautiful world and meeting his new most precious children the band "Satan's night out" (Also he heads to find Louis, he hates him for his lies in the interview and showing off the vampire secrets.. but also loves him too much to actually be willing to destroy him). books are more awesome imho >.>

^_^ Yeah, always the books is the start for the movies. But when i go to read/study something i feel me head on fire or something.... So thats the why that i prefer the movies.

By the way download started! xD