[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Then why Noble is still legendary instead of VIP? That's lame.. He should treat old staff with respect.

look...we shouting for edit priv since ages(since the legendary membergroup is used) and nothing happened so you can guess how ex staffers treated

Then why Noble is still legendary instead of VIP? That's lame.. He should treat old staff with respect.

Noble was g mod, then VIP member, then wow mod, then gold member and in the end legendary. VIP, WOW and Gold, his choises.

i ment for this summer.

And there are lot of reasons a user gets legendary.

And noble have already another acc VIP. (at least he always said so)

look...we shouting for edit priv since ages(since the legendary membergroup is used) and nothing happened so you can guess how ex staffers treated

Τhat's deepshit if you ask me.

Your membergroup's legendary members,not Old Fvcking Retarded Members!

Plus,it's completely moronic that some people here have forgotten what some others have done for them and the forum.

Haven't you realised why you do not have edit priv yet?