[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Gregor for God's sake remove something from your sig. We don't want to scroll for ages. -.-'

ok i will remove the 2 sign

and let only otto ^^

ok i will remove the 2 sign

and let only otto ^^

nooo you can just resize otto.

Answer back, is that so hard?

do you think i dont?  we already said that i am obedient but not THAT obedient.

I still think about that people that likes to flame, better go at their moms and flame them because grown their kids badly..

Hey, flaming is fun. And the fact that people get offended when they get flamed is just funny. Why do they take it that seriously? It's not like when you flame someone you mean it. Pff...

Hey, flaming is fun. And the fact that people get offended when they get flamed is just funny. Why do they take it that seriously? It's not like when you flame someone you mean it. Pff...

Well yes we don't even know each other..

Ps* They get angry because the winner is the one that knows how to express himself better

I still think about that people that likes to flame, better go at their moms and flame them because grown their kids badly..

OK here's how the cookie crambles. We ( greeks) dont flame for nothing. we would prefer not to flame at all. BUT someone has flamed us we seek revenge. a big satisfying revenge.

OK here's how the cookie crambles. We ( greeks) dont flame for nothing. we would prefer not to flame at all. BUT someone has flamed us we seek revenge. a big satisfying revenge.

That's the problem.. some people take it too seriously. Relax..

if some1 flame you in pms go at this site

and flame him back ^^

http://www.noswearing.com/dictionary/b

chode - small penis this one looks good ^^

Greeks = Γρεκοί

We are ΕΛ

srly now...... //care