[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

lineage2.com :D

i wont pay for official not beacuse it doesnt worth it does worth it but i will start aion official in 2 days so i wont have time for both games

Aren't you bored of l2?

i do thats why i will start aion official but i want smth to play for this 2 days.

just wait for ban prolly plus ip

X0AX0A0X0 reason? Extreme said to ban me? X0A0XA0X0A0 gj

WE (Not only me) are ignoring him but he went annoying

everytime that pwnz0r or someone else posts something then he replies like that:

The last one is the most retarded, i answered to deurian with a french phrase and then he did this reply, i should dekarma him but still wouldnt be enough for him.

ty

any srv to play?

www.l2mafia.gr

want again -1? :)

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK rofl. what is this retarded kid?.

btw i found what to play ALL POINTS BULLETIN AWESOME FOUND BETA KEY <3 <3 <3

Well you will get it if you don't shut up soon...

xa0xa0x0a00 dont abuse your permissions my friend :) or you will be reported.. (you wont be hurt cuz of your staff friends in here i dont want to say names :).

xa0xa0x0a00 dont abuse your permissions my friend :) or you will be reported.. (you wont be hurt cuz of your staff friends in here i dont want to say names :).

I won't abuse anything , you are so annoying for everyone here.Say names of my friends in staff , retard kiddo.

well u just got -1 by me and 1 hour if udont remove the sigs u will get more :) cya