[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

hahaha omg corrupted global moderator , so have friends and they talk you about their moves and u are friend of maxtor ( from real life ) that is why you do that moves corrupted boy .

and what i spamming? why i need post count , i m donator member STFU!

You failed on life so hard

hahaha omg corrupted global moderator , so have friends and they talk you about their moves and u are friend of maxtor ( from real life ) that is why you do that moves corrupted boy .

and what i spamming? why i need post count , i m donator member STFU!

now you deserve a bann those who cant use their brain and eyes to report a karma abuse in REPORT SECTION pretty obvious have serious mental defection a.k.a you are a mentally retarded kiddo i hope i see you in bann land

i only like ED cuz he has the Dutch Flag.. otherwise he would be an aseholl

so i agree on you cloud.. :P

nop

hmm.. look alot like your emotions

Omg new g mods are fail ( Only Ed )

Chandy,GrisoM,Blane are seriously guys for that action only extremedwarf playing with all members here , i think u have pay to be that action or maxtor make u because u are his friend , no way.

Chandy,GrisoM,Blane are seriously guys for that action only extremedwarf playing with all members here , i think u have pay to be that action or maxtor make u because u are his friend , no way.

oooo dude go cry for dekarma.

You have been reported already by several members for your behavior, then you act like a god and provoking everybody on flame wars

We gave you the chance to have a second account but you overdone with it, banned.

again drama among the thread, and Assasina strikes back!

padam!

kiddin right xD?

You have been reported already by several members for your behavior, then you act like a god and provoking everybody on flame wars

We gave you the chance to have a second account but you overdone with it, banned.

what about the 3th account ;o

You idiot you never learned to read?

Why you think the report section exist?

What do you mean "do shits". I didnt flame maxcheaters. I never said I dont need maxcheaters help for a server. I never said I dont need maxcheaters exploits. I just said that I dont agree with most members ideas.

well ur person problem ... Most members dont like u ... that's the main problem with u ... =/

continue this and you'll get a second dekarma

::)