[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

i think u have pay to be that action or maxtor make u because u are his friend , no way.

just to inform you, ed is trying g.mod position since the last summer.

//kick bbz

Read this kid.

Maxtor is not my real life friend. He lives in chania - i live in Heraclion. 200 KM difference. Didnt even heard his voice or talked to him.

I was the top L2 mod, with 4200 moderator actions and everybody from global moderators suggested me as global mod.

Mixmaster is not my friend, actually i reported him on the past to be banned.

I DO NOT FUCΚING FIX ABUSES DONE BY VIPS. MAKE A REPORT.

what to solve?  u cannot stand byself and u help me ? ahaha

Okay bitch i was just seconds away to fix your stupid karma abuse which you cry for and without a point blame ED but you fucked it up congratulations

Read this kid.

Maxtor is not my real life friend. He lives in chania - i live in Heraclion. 200 KM difference. Didnt even heard his voice or talked to him.

I was the top L2 mod, with 4200 moderator actions and everybody from global moderators suggested me as global mod.

Mixmaster is not my friend, actually i reported him on the past to be banned.

i have already make it but :O on report abuse karma , so why u dont fix it? why are u here only for spam on official topics?

i have already make it but :O on report abuse karma , so why u dont fix it? why are u here only for spam on official topics?

global mods job is not fix karma abuses its up for other mods live with it and finally please for our own good put a bullet into your head pixel addicted kid

Forum is fully cleaned up, what do; stare at the clean boards?