[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

No you are the antiracist hypocrite not me. You like gays not me. Gays claim that when you insult them you are a racist so since you are an antiracist you like gays too... But I dont. So you are gay and I am a man or a girl. I just dont want to say what I am because I dont want to show I want special treatment because I dont! I have no need for none of you! I can spear you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCZvYom4fiY

BOOM! SPEAR!!!

ohh my godness you are still talk about stuff that you dont understand :D

1st beeing gay has nothing to do with racism its a "genetic problem" just accepted by many country in order to make money out of it

2nd you still say hypocrite to us because you heard it in WWE not because you know what it means

3rd we dont need you either actually we would be more than happy if you would gone from here

And i say this for the last time stop talking about racism talk about something that you dont understand and say only because of a stupid fashion is not funny at all and just make you incredible stupid and useless.

1st beeing gay has nothing to do with racism its a "genetic problem" just accepted by many country in order to make money out of it

2nd you still say hypocrite to us because you heard it in WWE not because you know what it means

3rd we dont need you either actually we would be more than happy if you would gone from here

And i say this for the last time stop talking about racism talk about something that you dont understand and say only because of a stupid fashion is not funny at all and just make you incredible stupid and useless.

ur still in my ignore list :<

still diddnt forgot it. you weren't nice for me

ok guys since Cherub is retarded and idiot let's do this

All put him at ignore list, since we are most VIP, mods, legendaries we will not see his posts. So he can keep posting and talk only to himself. :)

All put him at ignore list, since we are most VIP, mods, legendaries we will not see his posts. So he can keep posting and talk only to himself. :)

erol, just like mother teresa

i think ADDBLOCK PLUS can block his posts

i will try it,i got rid even from L2Dreams,she is easy

Everybody is an antiracist so Racism is not a fashion you fool...

1. I said that gays claim that insulting them is called Racism. I know Racism is about RACE not choices and genetic problems.

2. No I know what it means and it fits to every antiracist in the world!

3. You want a Cherub to leave? :(