[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

I want to get serious and respected but I cant because you will still remember my racist comments! And its a Maxcheaters fashion to flame me so every hypocrite in here flames me for no reason.

I am the part of community and i dont want you ALSO :)

Why not?

You also cant prove that Im e-girl because I never said it with this account. Just forget what I said with the other account.

Does changing accounts makes u change ur person?If it does..go to the curch and pray god for some intelligence..oh w8..he won't give u sh1t since he doesn't exist Q.Q

now gtfo.

Does changing accounts makes u change ur person?If it does..go to the curch and pray god for some intelligence..oh w8..he won't give u sh1t since he doesn't exist Q.Q

now gtfo.

Yeah sure classic. This is a fashion! Not Racism!

I want to get serious and respected but I cant because you will still remember my racist comments! And its a Maxcheaters fashion to flame me so every hypocrite in here flames me for no reason.

Why not?

We dont respect you because you are extremly stupid if you would be able to back up your words with facts we maybe would but since you cant... :D

We dont respect you because you are extremly stupid if you would be able to back up your words with facts we maybe would but since you cant... :D

What facts? We dont speak about facts. I was just saying what I feel.