Diablo 3 vs Aion vs Lineage 3!!!

zazazaza

which one will be the best ?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. which one will be the best ?

• Diablo 3
    • Lineage 3
    • Aion

i know guys we need to wait a little bit more to see diablo 3 and lineage 3 , but according to the old versions (d2 l2) which one seems to be betteR ? and i know that some of us played Aion :D

ps : didn't put l2 cause its going worst (gracia sux hard)

Lineage III  !!!

if they keep ruining the game like Gracia , it will fail :)

c4 / interlude were just fine , hellbound a little bit , but gracia pure fail :P

Aion was good , u could choose how to play (if like wow with keyboard or like l2 with ur mouse)

Diablo 3 Rapzor ! just saw some movies and the Graphic became Really good

if they keep ruining the game like Gracia , it will fail :)

c4 / interlude were just fine , hellbound a little bit , but gracia pure fail :P

Aion was good , u could choose how to play (if like wow with keyboard or like l2 with ur mouse)

Diablo 3 Rapzor ! just saw some movies and the Graphic became Really good

ok your ass want flame. so mister smart why gracia fail? cause -beep-ing kids like u cant stand kamaels and wings? thats just some pathetic excuses .

Don't you think that's way too stupid to talk about unreleased and "unknown" games?

By saying unknown I mean that we don't really know what kind of upgrades and improvements there will be.

D3 isn't released, no1 played it, so no opinion yet. Nothing known from L3.

From the view of D2, and assuming it's mostly the same, it's a entirely different game from Aion and Lineage 2/3 (w/e) So, well, tough discussion...

PS: someone move this to off topic or spam section, cause this is post hunting here:

Lineage III  !!!

Don't you think that's way too stupid to talk about unreleased and "unknown" games?

By saying unknown I mean that we don't really know what kind of upgrades and improvements there will be.

u didn't see some movies of Diablo 3 ? u didn't play at aion ? u didn't see l3 Screens ?

u cant talk about game just on screens isnt that a bit stupid ? u need to check it by yourself ,not on videos or screens lol .

+1; there were lot of games which looked good on early beta screens/movies (which are sometimes not from gameplay but are pre-rendered) and turned to big disappointment.