[Help]Can it be edited?

Flavio

Can i somehow edit this video and remove the names and money from the frags?
Also i wanna make a video about 1 server frags and i really want to remove the names, moeny isnt so important but names...
Can it be done without recording another? I have few demos which i sure wont record so good frags for a long time.

Also with name if possible time to round finish, bullets X out of X (ex 30 | 90)... All player stats removed (HP etc) including names in right upper corner.

Thanks for answering, this is like a question so i didnt want to post in support but move if wrong section :) Thanks!

As i know you can remove money and all the hud things (Time,bullets left etc). -.-

Dude, to remove the hud you need the demos and movie configs and record the demos over the beging again and again..

As the video is at the moment, you can't change anything...

Dude, to remove the hud you need the demos and movie configs and record the demos over the beging again and again..

As the video is at the moment, you can't change anything...

i think that he has right... :/

You can't edit the moneys,names etc in demo,isn't posible such a thing like this.

Better try an HD recording and the video will look fine.