[Rate & Comment] Dark Forest - New Moon - Serenity GFX

Goddess

Nice try, tho i like the other one a bit more.. =)

Tired of this style >.>

then i bet youll get more tired in the future.. ^^

Now you are just layer ripping?

Now youre just spamming.. and you dont even get posts for it? pathetic waste of time.. =P

what's your mouth newbie and watch who you're reffering to ;)

what's my mouth? i guess you meant watch*

anyway... im a newbie cuz of my posts? if so.. from now i will refere to you as a grandma.

also i didnt understand why should i watch my mouth? i guess i should clarify a bit..

1st. ban me.. every time you see my acc, if you have a problem, you dont need a reason for that.. grismo demonstrated that way too many times already.. ^^

2nd.. nothing i said was inappropriate or offensive.. so excuse me, but your behavior seems a bit newbie.. as you demonstrated on rp already.

anyway... im a newbie cuz of my posts? if so.. from now i will refere to you as a grandma.

also i didnt understand why should i watch my mouth? i guess i should clarify a bit..

1st. ban me.. every time you see my acc, if you have a problem, you dont need a reason for that.. grismo demonstrated that way too many times already.. ^^

2nd.. nothing i said was inappropriate or offensive.. so excuse me, but your behavior seems a bit newbie.. as you demonstrated on rp already.

Hey,if wanna know,you did sound offensive and ironic at the same time.

What kenji wanted to say is that you shouldn't act that way since you don't even know keron.

Keron has a reason to say what he said.

Just try to be more polite next time and you won't encounter such misunderstandings ever again.

1st: yes you are a newbie cuz of your posts

2nd: i think you should keep your trap shut, cause you don't know who keron is nor what he has to do with PS so for him to say something it should be respected, since all opinions are respected. (so is yours, believe it or not >.>).

3rd: ban you? no. then i would lose meaning that im incompetent in confronting you

4th: inappropriate or offensive? yes. as i mentioned you should respect others and if you know where you stand on then you should zip it

5th: rp? that forum is dead to me i loggen in once or twice, but other things were rather more interesting than a forum with 3 ppl online

2nd: i think you should keep your trap shut, cause you don't know who keron is nor what he has to do with PS so for him to say something it should be respected, since all opinions are respected. (so is yours, believe it or not >.>).

3rd: ban you? no. then i would lose meaning that im incompetent in confronting you

4th: inappropriate or offensive? yes. as i mentioned you should respect others and if you know where you stand on then you should zip it

5th: rp? that forum is dead to me i loggen in once or twice, but other things were rather more interesting than a forum with 3 ppl online

I think is an old member, but he just maked a new account >.>

you didnt understand me lol.. what i meant to say is that i dont care what you think and that you can ban for all i care..

I think is an old member, but he just maked a new account >.>

ill always be new here lol.. just visiting as it is.

I guess you don't know what layer ripping is..

yeah, since i know next to nothing about ps, i guess its obvious. anyway i know her work and she doesnt rip anything.. any other designer here posts, so why wouldnt it be spam? it wasnt even meant as something bad.. just again something obvious and lol kenji just had to provoke me and i wouldnt reply.. but his wannabe pro attitute made me respond to his newbieness on other boards already.. so this is basically just a reflection of that.

yeah, since i know next to nothing about ps, i guess its obvious. anyway i know her work and she doesnt rip anything.. any other designer here posts, so why wouldnt it be spam? it wasnt even meant as something bad.. just again something obvious and lol kenji just had to provoke me and i wouldnt reply.. but his wannabe pro attitute made me respond to his newbieness on other boards already.. so this is basically just a reflection of that.

Since you don't know a shit about ps then stop talking in here. And also about what you've said: i know her work she doesn't rip anything. She may not rip right now but she used to. So that proves that you don't know a shit. By posting in here you just give us the chance to laugh with you.

Since you don't know a shit about ps then stop talking in here. And also about what you've said: i know her work she doesn't rip anything. She may not rip right now but she used to. So that proves that you don't know a shit. By posting in here you just give us the chance to laugh with you.

wtf??? and the only thing you just prooved is that you dont know a shit about english.. so maybe you should stop posting at all? i have as much right to comment anywhere as you do.. rofl, you dont feel stupid saying stuff like that? i mean seriously.. i know an average greek is more stupid than normal, but lool just read what you said.. >.<

"And also about what you've said: i know her work she doesn't rip anything" - pls learn english as i said: she doesnt rip more than anyone else around here, so???

"She may not rip right now but she used to. So that proves that you don't know a shit." - i bet you used to be more stupid aswell, but why do you assume i dont know she used to rip more??? so -beep-ing what, just look at your sig.. im sure no one ever used that render before and dont let me get started on PS.. that program stops existing and all of you "designers" know as much as i do using mspaint.

"By posting in here you just give us the chance to laugh with you." - well i didnt laugh before so with me?? lol english and i think you meant laugh at me or at her? so why "with you"? rofl im not even gonna try to understand your logic, but youre right about laughing.. as i do laught at you now. ^^

lol man.. you sure showed me.