[Rate & Comment] Dark Forest - New Moon - Serenity GFX

Goddess

Since you don't know a shit about ps then stop talking in here. And also about what you've said: i know her work she doesn't rip anything. She may not rip right now but she used to. So that proves that you don't know a shit. By posting in here you just give us the chance to laugh with you.

Actually in this sig she ripped some layers from another PSD :P

I thought she made them all alone but It reminded me some shiz.

Once a ripper always a ripper,they say :P

you mean this signature?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=106639.0

No I mean another one but I'm not feeling like posting it... I want to see what Goddess has to tell. Actually I want her to admit that she ripped some layers... If she doesn't admit it then I'll probably post it.

No I mean another one but I'm feeling like posting it... I want to see what Goddess has to tell. Actually I want her to admit that she ripped some layers... If she doesn't admit it then I'll probably post it.

you WILL xD now you make me wanna see it xD

i am very curius xD i am cat too... meow... u know the story :P

plz dont kill me xD

wtf??? and the only thing you just prooved is that you dont know a shit about english.. so maybe you should stop posting at all? i have as much right to comment anywhere as you do.. rofl, you dont feel stupid saying stuff like that? i mean seriously.. i know an average greek is more stupid than normal, but lool just read what you said.. >.<

Intrepid congratulations! you have officialy proven that you are an idiot.My english is way better than yours. Which part of what i've posted proves that i don't know a shit about english? Being judged by you is like an insult to me. Don't make me search all of your posts and find ridiculous grammar and syntax mistakes. Because i will and you will be humiliated. I don't know perfect english but neither do you, so stfu and stop judging. Go make a failed server once again instead of posting shit in here. I made 1,2 mistakes, what does this mean?  Idiot..

"And also about what you've said: i know her work she doesn't rip anything" - pls learn english as i said: she doesnt rip more than anyone else around here, so???

Tell me one person from mxc who knows how to use photoshop and rips signatures and stuff.

Intrepid congratulations! you have officialy proven that you are an idiot.My english is way better than yours. Which part of what i've posted proves that i don't know a shit about english? Being judged by you is like an insult to me. Don't make me search all of your posts and find ridiculous grammar and syntax mistakes. Because i will and you will be humiliated. I don't know perfect english but neither do you, so stfu and stop judging. Go make a failed server once again instead of posting shit in here. I made 1,2 mistakes, what does this mean?  Idiot..

HEY HEY HEY watch your mouth about Intrepid.... he is NOT Intrepid LOL

maybe he is Sensei.... Goddess's old doggie xD

but he is not Intrepid >.>

so be carefull next time when you are calling someones name ;)

Intrepid congratulations! you have officialy proven that you are an idiot.My english is way better than yours. Which part of what i've posted proves that i don't know a shit about english? Being judged by you is like an insult to me. Don't make me search all of your posts and find ridiculous grammar and syntax mistakes. Because i will and you will be humiliated. I don't know perfect english but neither do you, so stfu and stop judging. Go make a failed server once again instead of posting shit in here. I made 1,2 mistakes, what does this mean?  Idiot..

lol.. im not interpid and for what its worth, i also think hes an idiot, but whatever.. again you managed to missunderstand me.. =P

I said you should learn more english cuz you didn't get what i said with the ripping and only quoted half my sentance..

Tell me one person from mxc who knows how to use photoshop and rips signatures and stuff.

exactly my point...