Server Attacker [C++]

Keep calling ur wannabe programs "attackers". You simply fail dude.

@newname or whatever, dude stop posting such things in order to make u look good, cuz u simply look pathetic. Ofcourse, there is protection from massive DDoS's, but its hell of expensive. Stop talking about firewall and shits, because firewall STILL reads the packets it recieves and you actually get them, while on cisco routers for example they just block it from coming on ur Router->PC connection.

Now seriously, who would of start attacking your server for example? It has 16 people online MAX... Stop failing around and thinking you're god. You just make you look bad and I don't care how good or pro or whatever you are in java or in whoever language.

download link:

[Hidden Text: You have to become a Donator or VIP Member to see it]

You joke? ppc put 1 karma ... its not donat portal ...

I have 2 karma 1000+ posts i cant see ...

from now on only VIP members will be able to see top shares.

C:\Users\MaCe\Desktop\Java-Attackers-Tools\Server Attacker.exe - a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida potentially unwanted application

C:\Users\MaCe\Desktop\Java-Attackers-Tools\Server Attacker.exe - a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida potentially unwanted application

This just tells you that Server Attacker.exe is crypted with Themida. It does NOT necessarily mean it's a virus.

@newname or whatever, dude stop posting such things in order to make u look good, cuz u simply look pathetic. Ofcourse, there is protection from massive DDoS's, but its hell of expensive. Stop talking about firewall and shits, because firewall STILL reads the packets it recieves and you actually get them, while on cisco routers for example they just block it from coming on ur Router->PC connection.

Now seriously, who would of start attacking your server for example? It has 16 people online MAX... Stop failing around and thinking you're god. You just make you look bad and I don't care how good or pro or whatever you are in java or in whoever language.

Ass4s1n, lol.. stop posting and quoting my comments.. cuz it makes you look so pro rofl? and what nab would assume i was talking abut software firewalls?? omg and you actually said theres a protection from real dos.. xD dude i think enough ppl laughs at that alone.. so i guess i wont deal with you, i mean really at least some of us have something to show for ourselves.. while all you do is spam bs and "intelligent" flame.. which, like you demonstrated.. reveals how much you really know. Another mxc flame nab, big deal.. his mom prolly wont buy him vip.. so now we have to deal with his moods.

Ass4s1n, lol.. stop posting and quoting my comments.. cuz it makes you look so pro rofl? and what nab would assume i was talking abut software firewalls?? omg and you actually said theres a protection from real dos.. xD dude i think enough ppl laughs at that alone.. so i guess i wont deal with you, i mean really at least some of us have something to show for ourselves.. while all you do is spam bs and "intelligent" flame.. which, like you demonstrated.. reveals how much you really know. Another mxc flame nab, big deal.. his mom prolly wont buy him vip.. so now we have to deal with his moods.

Don't speak without knowing - I was l2jdev here in MxC and I still got plenty of staff acounts, so why the -beep- should I need a VIP account? Lool...

And I don't flame - I just speak with facts. Flame is for kids who like to say : "... when you dont like no pley ok?!", "-beep- your mom -beep-ing idiet lol you are so stupid xaxaxaxaxaa you made my day xaxa0x0ax0a0x0ax0a (greek laugh ftw)". Do I look like some of them? Did I ever insulted your family or something?

Actually, DoS can be banned easy as hell (even netstat -n would work), while DDoS is a massive attack which has a huge difference from DoS. Well, yea I've seen many companys dealing easy with DDoS (google, youtube), but ofc they won't tell how or why cuz nothing good is shared. There's a fix for everything.. You just need to think how to do it.

I don't wanna look pro cuz whole mxc already knows me (and I didn't really want this cuz 98% are idiots) and how I work with things.

Also, I get enough money to buy premium per month (as I work as psr. security), but I'll never donate to Maxtor when I can get it soo much easly xD

P.S. I know you've got DreaM's account ^^ Oh.. Flower has it too?... I went too far? xD ::)

Don't speak without knowing - I was l2jdev here in MxC and I still got plenty of staff acounts, so why the -beep- should I need a VIP account? Lool...

And I don't flame - I just speak with facts. Flame is for kids who like to say : "... when you dont like no pley ok?!", "-beep- your mom -beep-ing idiet lol you are so stupid xaxaxaxaxaa you made my day xaxa0x0ax0a0x0ax0a (greek laugh ftw)". Do I look like some of them? Did I ever insulted your family or something?

Actually, DoS can be banned easy as hell (even netstat -n would work), while DDoS is a massive attack which has a huge difference from DoS. Well, yea I've seen many companys dealing easy with DDoS (google, youtube), but ofc they won't tell how or why cuz nothing good is shared. There's a fix for everything.. You just need to think how to do it.

I don't wanna look pro cuz whole mxc already knows me (and I didn't really want this cuz 98% are idiots) and how I work with things.

"Well, yea I've seen many companys dealing easy with DDoS (google, youtube), but ofc they won't tell how or why cuz nothing good is shared. There's a fix for everything.. You just need to think how to do it" - rofl.. this just prooves all, i dont even need to go on after it.. and you say im speaking without knowing? this just prooves you dont even understand how it works.. ofc theres a "fix" and ofc no company has it..  cuz the only one worth mentioning would be the one knowing who are the flooding ips.. now what if the dos uses the actuall service itself and just has enough bots, so none seperate is even flooding.. kinda like if 50k ppl come play on your l2 server, no ones doing anything illegal you just cant handle the load.. the only possible way to prevent network flood would be blocking ips at your ISP i guess... cuz even if your router blocks them... your connection still gets used, just not as much as without it.. As i said, ISPs are selling access and its illegal for them to block access to their ips.. so ofc youtube and google get away with it.. if you dos few gb connections, good isps block auto.. its protocol rofl >.<

"I don't wanna look pro cuz whole mxc already knows me (and I didn't really want this cuz 98% are idiots) and how I work with things." - and its worth mentioning that you look pro then?... look, next time you feel like quoting me, at least have a good reason, cuz all you said so fare is ether personal or wrong so wth??

okay listen to this and PLS dont spam cause this is the real truth..

First of all Lineage II private servers are illegal... and lol why the -BeEp- should Official Lineage accept those private servers? they lose people and besides there was a topic in official lineage where a staff member said that private servers are illegal...

Second: Attacking a server is ALWAYS ILLEGAL, some will say ? why, since l2 private servers are illegal? It is cause you flood the port of the pc you attack too and you provide lag, thing that is illegal it doesnt matters if you only host a server that is illegal and you are trying to close only that server, if you attack a pc/server its always illegal..

Third: Propably you wont get jailed for this thing, if you could get jailed for this thing, prisons will be full.. The only way to get jailed is only if you are a pro programmer causing huge disaster to big companies with programs that are illegal, this programs are so tiny in front of the disaster that happen to huge companies like google, youtube etc..

and btw, you can never hide cause FBI will go to your internet provider and ask whose MAC address is this and they will catch you, you cant change a MAC address...

now @Offtopic if anyone found a fix for this, post it here or pm me pls

okay listen to this and PLS dont spam cause this is the real truth..

First of all Lineage II private servers are illegal... and lol why the -BeEp- should Official Lineage accept those private servers? they lose people and besides there was a topic in official lineage where a staff member said that private servers are illegal...

Second: Attacking a server is ALWAYS ILLEGAL, some will say ? why, since l2 private servers are illegal? It is cause you flood the port of the pc you attack too and you provide lag, thing that is illegal it doesnt matters if you only host a server that is illegal and you are trying to close only that server, if you attack a pc/server its always illegal..

Third: Propably you wont get jailed for this thing, if you could get jailed for this thing, prisons will be full.. The only way to get jailed is only if you are a pro programmer causing huge disaster to big companies with programs that are illegal, this programs are so tiny in front of the disaster that happen to huge companies like google, youtube etc..

and btw, you can never hide cause FBI will go to your internet provider and ask whose MAC address is this and they will catch you, you cant change a MAC address...

now @Offtopic if anyone found a fix for this, post it here or pm me pls

If you play on a private server you are ilegial too xD