• b1gboss
    • Horus
    • dariofight
    • skylancer
    • Setekh
    • down
    • wizzy
    • DrHouse__

lol these are some of the most common l2j bugs and you didn't even bother working on them?

i learned java in school for java and not by google.

One day a guy asked the teacher: where can we learn advanced Java?

Teacher: forget you'll find anyone to learn you advanced java coz all learn you only basic ones.

after that is all your work. it will spend you lot of time and stress So try to keep it shared as less as you can.

got it now??

lol these are some of the most common l2j bugs and you didn't even bother working on them?

Read my last post again.

NOONE on this world can force me to share my work. I can assure everyone in here you will NEVER have everything I coded.

i learned java in school for java and not by google.

One day a guy asked the teacher: where can we learn advanced Java?

Teacher: forget you'll find anyone to learn you advanced java coz all learn you only basic ones.

after that is all your work. it will spend you lot of time and stress So try to keep it shared as less as you can.

got it now??

Soz for duble post but that's the truth and it's working in everyday-life, not just java.

PS: Legendary members dont have the right to edit their own posts. What the hell?

Read my last post again.

NOONE on this world can force me to share my work. I can assure everyone in here you will NEVER have everything I coded.

w/e guys he point is what we are doing,not what we can say that will do.

He sayd report not that he didn't do them ^^

He said that he doesn't want to share all of his work. Acceptable, but what is he sharing if there are still such major bugs?

I've heard about many "serious" l2j servers, that were nothing more than random ones, where admins were thinking that the knowledge of how to create custom items and shits makes you a good developper. Only Ovenus' server had such bugs fixed. Many people say that they can do do do and do and never actually do anything.

btw there are 2 l2j developpers that have really impressed me. Ovenus and Nekys.