Free Signature for the first guy ^^

Text: LadyGaga

Subtext: Nothing

Render: LadyGaga Render(http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=15)

Something Like this i can't find anything else

Wanna be what?

Probably he thinks you wanna have the same sig as him, but you just requested a sig with the same render.. I don't see why he re-acted like that. Renders are not private. Fsss...

Probably he thinks you wanna have the same sig as him, but you just requested a sig with the same render.. I don't see why he re-acted like that. Renders are not private. Fsss...

Indeed and yet if I weren't to have the signature would he be here requesting a signature with the same render NO i don't think so, because humans are simple minded creatures , when they are unable to choose they copy. ^^

Indeed and yet if I weren't to have the signature would he be here requesting a signature with the same render NO i don't think so, because humans are simple minded creatures , when they are unable to choose they copy. ^^

That mean you've copied too cause there are 9352932095 people using this character for signature.

That mean you've copied too cause there are 9352932095 people using this character for signature.

fine, link me 3 memebers in MxC using it as signature and i'll remove it right away only 3 out of those 9352932095 3/9352932095...