Working DN OOG

sltbnjr

holy moly. More cool stuff

Working DN OOG.

This is a bad hack because I did not actually break the encryption. I don't play on DN so I don't have time to try to figure it out. This script works in a different way. First, you have to connect to the server using the official DN client. This will capture the RequestAuthLogin packet containing the encrypted password. This password is then saved to WPF/Custom/DN_passwords.txt (you shouldn't have to edit this file). From then on, you can log in regularly with the OOG running this script. In case of mistyped info in the recorded packet, simply delete your DN_passwords.txt and start over.

You only have to log the login packet for each account you have once. Once that's done, the recording part is done forever.

In order to log the packet, you will have to use the official DN client through a proxy client. The simplest client is bundled with WP504f. You should have miniproxer.exe. Go proxy tab, set the path to your official DN client directory and click the sun. Other proxy clients including proxycap, sockscap.. etc.

The remaining steps involve being able to do the same things as my other guides:

-The use of a PPC script

-The use of proxy inside walker

-other easy stuff.

refer to my other guides for info on that.

port 3456

token 5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24

var
  PasswordBuffer : TStrings;   

Procedure OnCreate;
begin
  PasswordBuffer := TStringList.Create;    
end;

procedure OnDestroy;
begin
  PasswordBuffer.free;
end;

procedure getAccounts;
var
    thisAccount : String;
    currentAccount : String;
    i : integer;
begin
try
   thisAccount := trim(copy(_gBuff,4,$E));
   PasswordBuffer.LoadFromFile(_gCustomDir+'DN_Passwords.txt');
   for i:= 0 to PasswordBuffer.count-1 do begin
     currentAccount := trim(copy(HStr(PasswordBuffer[i]),4,$E));
     if strcmp(lowercase(thisAccount),lowercase(currentAccount)) then begin
       _gOutBuff := HStr(PasswordBuffer[i]);
       exit;
     end;
   end;
except
   Writelogln(ExceptionMessage);
end;
updateFile;
end;

procedure updateFile;
begin
  writelogln('Account not found / file not found');
  PasswordBuffer.Add(buftohex(_gBuff));
  PasswordBuffer.SaveToFile(_gCustomDir+'DN_Passwords.txt');
end;

begin
  if (_gAbsNumPkt = 2) and (not _gFromServ) then begin
    getAccounts;
  end;
end.

This script does both the packet recording and the packet fixing afterwards.

as always this is Fastscript(FS) and not WPScript(WPS)

Better yet, save it as XML in the script tester to pretty much get rid of the compile time.

oh, and don't share the packet log file.

The end.

Simpler steps

1-Setup WP's PPC to run the script on IP 85.14.217.252(More detailed info on that in my L2Gold OOG thread)

2-Start miniproxer.exe (should be in your WP directory) go proxy tab, change the path to your official DN client folder. Once this is done press the Sun

3-Start your official DN client, login. Once you logged in, you can close the official DN client. Your account info is saved in WPF/custom/DN_passwords.txt (don't change this file unless you need to.. ie because you mistyped your info)

4-You may now login on this account with a properly setup walker (token, IP, port and proxy). If you don't know how to do this, refer to the 1039509 guides on how to use walker on this forum

For every other account simply login using the official DN client and login using the other info.

Ok.

Thx for the info. "sltbnjr", you are the best!!!

But.... many dispersed. Can anyone write a mini-tutorial (hehehe, mini) with all descripted steps, please? Im loosing!!!

Thx for advance.

hmmm.

I have some questions about that. For example,

1.- ¿Do you need any change on host file?

2.- ¿Do you need any change on options.ini file?

3.- ¿Do you need one special version of walker?

4.- ¿What about token.exe?

Sorry for my english and thx for shared info.

Normally u don't need to change ur host, keep the one that u use for IG, it will works, anyway, I'm not able to see his post.

Oh and yes, I'm using l2w 10.6.4, I didn't try with anoter walker but this one work.

I whan to ask something, becuase I can't see the post. Yet....

How is the method? Is with saurons WP and a script? or a ws2_32.dll?

If the method is with a script, can somebody send me the script by PM?

I can use l2w myself in DN with a script I made, but I wan't to see this one to check some things.

As I figured, the password encryptation has not been cracked yet, thats bad. Because the method of saving the encrypted passwrods to edit the l2w packets is not very good..... You need to do it for every account.... :S

But the script is good, I never though that it was posible to make a script that does the process of saving and loading automatically xD Cool, great job.

PD: Don't ask me to send a precofigured walker, because Thats IMPOSIBLE, you need to log your own accounts login.

TStrings.LoadFromFile and TStrings.SaveToFile are very useful.

and I'll put clearer steps somewhere today when I have the time.

Yep, your right, VERYYY useful. I will take note for my future scripts ^^