Working DN OOG

sltbnjr

1-Setup WP's PPC to run the script on IP 85.14.216.94 (More detailed info on that in my L2Gold OOG thread)

Err.. question.

That IP is not DN's ip.

It's in your other post about L2Gold working OOG.

Right one is 85.14.217.252, as posted before on the same post. Fix it please.

I got MP+WP working, trying to go further now.

Update: I got it working. Very nice share, thanks.

Hmm, from what I read, there's password ecryption on this server?

I have never heard of it.. And this can be cracked/fixed, but you have to do it to every induvidual account? are the files to do this in the package?

Also: Im used to old bot posts getting out-dated, can anyone confirm this still works?

Verify servers only emulate up to 10.7.4 I think. 10.8.6 isn't supported, else everybody would use it.

You need to get something from 10.6.0 to 10.7.4 - 10.7.4 is obviously the best, feature wise.

sltbnjr, what I quoted before is in the 1st page of this thread, it's wrong, it's L2Gold IP, not DN...

fixed, thanks. That's what happens when you submit multiple servers you don't even play on O.O!

and the two IPs are very similar

I have done everything right, I think

I set up proxer, and WP like you said, and I even get logs in minilogger..

The problem is, I can't seem to find the DN_passwords.txt, or whatever, in my custom folder.. What might be the problem?

And does anyone know, off the bat, where to get hint's token patcher?

Also, Super awesome post, sltbnjr

I have done everything right, I think

I set up proxer, and WP like you said, and I even get logs in minilogger..

The problem is, I can't seem to find the DN_passwords.txt, or whatever, in my custom folder.. What might be the problem?

And does anyone know, off the bat, where to get hint's token patcher?

Also, Super awesome post, sltbnjr

Your problem might be that the script isn't running properly. Look when you're connected to the login server in the WP Packet Converter window

Links Online tab

You should see one entry there. Does the last column have something? That's the column where the scripts running for this session are written.

If you do see the script there, then disconnect, go to Auto Logger tab, click Log file. Click [...], select autolog.dat

Select the last login server entry (the bottommost with 3456 as port). The packets are displayed on the left. Do you see any '~'?

~ indicates script log or script error.

If you do see a ~, select that packet and go Script Log in the middle panel.

If you see This account : <whatever> followed by other things, that's normal.. I could have removed that logging in the final script but anyway...

do you have any other log anywhere there?

Your problem might be that the script isn't running properly. Look when you're connected to the login server in the WP Packet Converter window

Links Online tab

You should see one entry there. Does the last column have something? That's the column where the scripts running for this session are written.

If you do see the script there, then disconnect, go to Auto Logger tab, click Log file. Click [...], select autolog.dat

Select the last login server entry (the bottommost with 3456 as port). The packets are displayed on the left. Do you see any '~'?

~ indicates script log or script error.

If you do see a ~, select that packet and go Script Log in the middle panel.

If you see This account : <whatever> followed by other things, that's normal.. I could have removed that logging in the final script but anyway...

do you have any other log anywhere there?

If you're talking about the tab that says "?????????" then there's nothing there..

I checked this while I was IN the game, does that have anything to do with anything? It would also save time if you told me, IE "you only need to go to char select" or something different..

There were two entries while I was loading the game, but then I got this message "9/16/2007 6:24:54 AM UndefinedLinkTimeOut 60 sec. in lh:1777 > 213.202.247.179:80  ?" and one of them dissapeared. (this was in SysLog)

port 80 is unrelated to the gameserver, that's their updater thing.

You have to look when at the login server (before you select any server) because every game server has a different IP and that won't match the script criteria.

Still nothing in the questionmarks, (ran it from L2.exe this time [i used that file, where it allows you to do that]) but the only entry has an IP I haven't seen before, and doesn't match DN's IP.