Working DN OOG

sltbnjr

As I figured, the password encryptation has not been cracked yet, thats bad. Because the method of saving the encrypted passwrods to edit the l2w packets is not very good..... You need to do it for every account.... :S

But the script is good, I never though that it was posible to make a script that does the process of saving and loading automatically xD Cool, great job.

If i want to use OOG on DNet i need to block the packet with the ID "00" (fromclient) and send one i have captured with l2phx (for exemple)?

Somehow WP doesn't work for me, it doesn't let me login while using it. Weird. Trying to figure it out... :/

If you have logs in the minilogs tab, the only think I can think of would be that you have an Outgoing proxy set (you must not). That's the last sun. Keep it off (not needed for this)

If you do not have logs, then your client is not getting proxied. Do you have logs in miniproxy?

Another possible issue would be a mistyped script. If PPC fails to compile the script for a connection, it drops the connection.

runtime compile errors show in proxy PC window -> Links online tab -> Syslog

in case of a compile error you would get connection logs tho in the minilog panel.

You see logs in miniproxy, then your connection is getting proxied. The fact you see no log in WP probably means your port in the proxy client(miniproxy) doesn't match the listening port on WP? If you keep defaults, both should be 1777.

The miniproxy IP has to stay 127.0.0.1 as this is a loopback connection.

Oh, both must be the same. Then there's the error. Miniproxer is 1778 and WP is 1777 I think, 2 processes can't listen on same port at the same time, that's why I never tried to put both listening at the same port, unless only one is listening and the other just communicates with the other process without using listening... that's tcp/ip..

It is set for localhost already, but I think it was on port 1778 for MP. I'll try to figure it out later on as I'm at work atm, thanks for your help. :D

Oh, both must be the same. Then there's the error. Miniproxer is 1778 and WP is 1777 I think, 2 processes can't listen on same port at the same time, that's why I never tried to put both listening at the same port, unless only one is listening and the other just communicates with the other process without using listening... that's tcp/ip..

It is set for localhost already, but I think it was on port 1778 for MP. I'll try to figure it out later on as I'm at work atm, thanks for your help. :D

A proxy client doesn't listen on an IP, it hooks the TCP connection and sends the packets to the specified outgoing IP/port combination.

Only the server listens on an IP.

I know, L2 is the proxy client, but I thought MP was a proxy server, but it's not, WP is the server...

Yeah, but I never knew miniproxer is not a proxy server. I had no idea what it was for, you're right, it's a TCP hooker. I was wondering how it was doing to hijack L2 packets if I never configured anything on L2. Now I know. ^^

Everything makes sense now. I always knew WP was powerful but never figured out how it really worked.

Thanks again, gonna try it later on.