[Signature & Avatar Contest] For me :}

Lain

i joined back here only for this sig :P here u go bro 2dkbjls.png and ava apk7pu.png.

PSD here -removed by lain- (i saved the link and deleted it to stop the possible stealing which may occur)

(Note if any kid just try to get the psd to see how i made this sig so sad but he wont see many things cause i merged most of them in 1 layer.)

This is actually AWESOME! This was what I wished for.. Great! Deleted and saved the website link, to prevent stealing.

I think you'll win but let's wait for some more entries:) gj!

My Try for Lain :)

hope u like it a bit :)

LainAvatar.png

LainAvatar2.png

Lain.png

really cool. what can i make for you to push you make a try for me xD :P

This is actually AWESOME! This was what I wished for.. Great! Deleted and saved the website link, to prevent stealing.

I think you'll win but let's wait for some more entries:) gj!

This shit is nice for real.

I Know My PS Skills Sux But I Saw This Topic And I Thought Its A Great Chance To Train My PS Skills Im Newbie In PS I Started Before 2-3 Weeks So..I Dont Want To Participate In The Contest You Just Gave Me A Theme To Work :)

34e53pe.jpg

I Know My PS Skills Sux But I Saw This Topic And I Thought Its A Great Chance To Train My PS Skills Im Newbie In PS I Started Before 2-3 Weeks So..I Dont Want To Participate In The Contest You Just Gave Me A Theme To Work :)

34e53pe.jpg

Uhmm..

Please refrain from creating a sig and avatar if your skills are equal to this: it's terrible... (No offence, but you'd be just losing ur time)

34e53pe.jpg

Please refrain from creating a sig and avatar if your skills are equal to this: it's terrible... (No offence, but you'd be just losing ur time)

what part u didnt get?