Woot? WE NEED HELP!

-$karos-

when greeks will open eyes and realise that conflict between macedonia and greece is for name and not for lands.

50% of population in macedonia are albanians, 50% in parlament are albanians, 1/2 of macedonia lands belonged to albania before 1912.

Did you ever heared any albanian saying: macedonia is albanian??

a better topic would be about greek economic crisis. Talking about how wallstreet stimulate the crisis and how greece govern didn't realise it.

edit: i wonder if 1% in macedonia are greeks.

Macedonia is in Greece but

Macedonia was in FYROM!

edit: i wonder if 1% in macedonia are greeks.

haha He is right. Greece is a mix of all countries :P

You can find Chinise, Africans, Albanians, Romanians, Russians, Germans, Turkeys and many more!!

Η Μακεδονια εφοσων ανηκει στην ελλαδα ειναι ελληνικη, αλλα παντα θα παραμενει ξενη. Οπως και εσυ ειπες στα χαρτια! Στην πραγματικοτητα ειναι ξενη και οχι Ελληνικη η Μακεδονια. Απλα πηγαν εζησαν Ελληνες εδω και πολλα χρονια και αναπτυχθηκαν τα ηδη, τα εθιμα και οι παραδοσεις και ετσι αλλαξε.

[GR]Ναι αυτο μετραει, οτι κατοικείται απο Ελληνες. Τωρα αν στο μελλον στη Μακεδονια κυριαρχησουν ξενοι που δεν μιλανε Ελληνικα, τοτε δεν θα θεωρειτε Ελληνικη.[/GR]

DreaM φάγατε μια πούτσα από τους Νιγριτινούς και τον Καπετάν Γιαγλή στις 21 Φεβρουαριού και σας έτσουξε γερά! Και σιγά σιγά χάσατε όλη την Μακεδονία που προσπαθήσατε να πάρετε κατά τους Βαλκανικούς!

DreaM φάγατε μια πούτσα από τους Νιγριτινούς και τον Καπετάν Γιαγλή στις 21 Φεβρουαριού και σας έτσουξε γερά! Και σιγά σιγά χάσατε όλη την Μακεδονία που προσπαθήσατε να πάρετε κατά τους Βαλκανικούς!

Do you mind speaking in english when reffering to me ? Лесно е и за мен да си говоря на собствения език!

>.> Πρεπει να βριζεις? Θυμασαι τι ειπε ο Maxtor σχετικα με τον ρατσισμο και με τετοια? Μην φατε ολοι ban :S

[GR]Ναι αυτο μετραει, οτι κατοικείται απο Ελληνες. Τωρα αν στο μελλον στη Μακεδονια κυριαρχησουν ξενοι που δεν μιλανε Ελληνικα, τοτε δεν θα θεωρειτε Ελληνικη.[/GR]

Να και καποιος που μπορει να το κατανοησει. Αυτο ακριβως θελω να σου πω.

Do you mind speaking in english when reffering to me ? Лесно е и за мен да си говоря на собствения език!

Ask Grisom

Translator: Също така и да ми говорят гръцки

>.> Πρεπει να βριζεις? Θυμασαι τι ειπε ο Maxtor σχετικα με τον ρατσισμο και με τετοια? Μην φατε ολοι ban :S

Για Ban πάω ρε..

Το ρατσισμό που τον διέκρινες;

Ask Grisom

Ask me what?

when greeks will open eyes and realise that conflict between macedonia and greece is for name and not for lands.

50% of population in macedonia are albanians

Demographics: 25%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

Ask me what?

At the past you had told me at msn that you have many Greeks at your msn so you can translate every thing.(thats why you are our 2nd best ban hammer at mxc!)

At the past you had told me at msn that you have many Greeks at your msn so you can translate every thing.(thats why you are our 2nd best ban hammer at mxc!)

DreaM have greek ppl in his msn too, and he didnt like at all what you wrote apparently xD

banned.gif

Thanks for being a racist and leaving our forum hope we never see you again. [not that we care too]

Regarding what you said is clear for me that you don't know history since Bulgaria never actually tried to conquer MKD in the past MKD and the people of MKD were simply part of Bulgaria alongside 50% of the greece people also lived in Bulgaria . Since in the period of 600-100 year Bulgaria was N3 Force in Europe after Visantia and the Franks...

Ask me what?

yeah de facto yeah. bad luck for albanians.