[Preview] L2 Strict Interlude Server Project!

Belzebul

I Really Find It A Boring Server

Its An Interlude w/o Costums And Some Specials Commands Wich Are GooD

<---My Heart Belong Already To A Server So Soz

GooD Luck With Your Project

No Offense

An awesome server for me would be interlude with only custom an armor (I love appela style).

Other than that I see people having full custom shit in there server and I kinda miss the real L2

Well, there's nothing special about the features, but I suppose that you'll work more on them..

Good luck with the whole project.

Well, there's nothing special about the features, but I suppose that you'll work more on them..

Good luck with the whole project.

Thank you, ofc those features wont be the finals, i will do my best, thanks for supporting.

Haha, thank you very much dude, good luck to your server project too ;)

About the nobless item, it need quite hard farm and what would you suggest for the nobless quest? I mean, its on a high rate servers you can do 2 things, farm and pvp, so why not farming for the nobless item too?

If you apply really hard farm to get the item it's ok.

But I think that the normal noble quest with hellfire oils and ores at shop would be better.

Why?Just 'coz few are the ones who will bother making it,but they will truly know how to play.

That's a way(not the best one)to avoid oly feeding :P

If you apply really hard farm to get the item it's ok.

But I think that the normal noble quest with hellfire oils and ores at shop would be better.

Why?Just 'coz few are the ones who will bother making it,but they will truly know how to play.

That's a way(not the best one)to avoid oly feeding :P

The farm for the nobless quest is a bit hard, you need 150 x items and the mobs are dropping 1-2 in a chance of 35%, + 150kk adenas that mobs are dropping 4-5kk in a chance of 80%

just came here to wish you good luck on the project.

thanks a lot dude.