[Contest 2010 Results] Please Vote Here.

Who will win the contest? Please vote here!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the contest? Please vote here!

• ™StarЯdoм®
    • Devangell™
    • HM5
    • MasterDisaster
    • MaCe
    • `GodPower^ [banned no need 2 vote]
    • Dariuse
    • SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs [banned no need to vote]
    • DominiQue
    • CoŏŁΐŠ
    • virusa [banned no need to vore]
    • `SiNoK^ [banned no need to vote]
    • Fllyyper

Let's see..

First of all, I will be objective, so if I hurt anyone's feelings, I don't care, since I'll say the truth :D

SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs - Banned, Stupid, Wannabe. Give him the rank and you destroy mxc ^^ (No)

DominiQue - Shared some things, but they were all simple java strings, or lots of codes of the same type (No)

CoŏŁΐŠ - Come on.. Half shares where leeched and the other half were USELESS! (No)

Fllyyper - Just chose randomly 10 of his shares, and none of them had credits.. The shares were obviously leeched (No)

™StarЯdoм® - Some credits to fpsbanana, some others to WoW sites, and none of them to him. (No)

Devangell™ - Come on.. First of all, he didn't even know what most of his shares were about.. Plus that he posted some things made by him, although they were useless. Example. (No)

HM5 - Lol'd again.. 1.000 shares, 0 of them by him. Cool. (No)

MasterDisaster - Dunno if he has helped at the past, but I am rating the contest shares. And all I can say is that they were just a few topics, and also some of them were even not by him.. (No)

MaCe - Same with MD, just remove the part "has helped in the past" :D (No)

`GodPower^ - Are you seriously thinking of promoting a guy that has 1) leeched everything that he posted 2) used to attack MxC? (No)

virusa - Again, I chose a few shares randomly, and the result were either different credits, or not credits at all.. (No)

`SiNoK^ - You can't call his useless topics "shares". Plus that some of them are shares made by other users, just modified a bit. (No)

Dariuse - Well, his shares were not as many as the others, although they were made by him, and I appreciate it. So, voting only about the shares, and not the behaviour, I will vote my first and only yes. (Yes)

Have Fun and don't make wrong decisions.

I actually was surprised once I saw my name on teh list.

And yes,it's true.I didn't share many things.I found it useless.Why do it here?

If I ever have my chance,I will do it for the forum,not for a rank!

@Coyote™

Im just making that Poll as i promised. I dont want some people to say that i forget my words. The deal is deal.

@Coyote™

Im just making that Poll as i promised. I dont want some people to say that i forget my words. The deal is deal.

Very well.

I just hope that you and the staff will be objective as well, and will choose wisely, without being affected by the 'crowd'.

Not to mention that everybody will vote himself :D

Good Luck.

Very well.

I just hope that you and the staff will be objective as well, and will choose wisely, without being affected by the 'crowd'.

Good Luck.

I think that this can't be avoided now that there is a poll.

I stated my opinion before...

Staffers should have the final word and so with the first one!

(I made some useful shares too and yes some are mine)

You've made exactly 100 shares.

Just give me 5 of them that are yours and that are useful, lol.

I wonder who voted for s.

Bots ftw.

You've made exactly 100 shares.

Just give me 5 of them that are yours and that are useful, lol.

hey come on.Don't be harsh.

Let them be....They will blame you for loosing their ranks later...

Let them be....They will blame you for loosing their ranks later...

If they can't stand the truth, then they should better not make posts like this:

(I made some useful shares too and yes some are mine)

Anyway, I am not the one who judges here, I just comment.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics