BEST CLASS TO BOT IN X2 SERVERS

ADAL13

well, if i can i will stat to bot in a x2 server, and i want your opinion, whats the best class to make the first char bot?

because in another server i bot a destroyer but it's very slowly. i think that a necro will be go faster level or not?

make opinions here  :) ;)

in my opinion the best classes for botting are tanks like spoilers,dark avengers...because they are not loosing a lot of hp and if you do something wrong in settings probably he will not die.the most complicated char for l2walker is mage because he is doing skills and its dificult to do the correct settings.

yeah, for first bot I would go for a spoiler or warsmith. U will make some good moneys from exp and from selling spoils. Also a PP behind the spoiler would be perfect ^^

dont go for mages if your x2 server doesent have mana potion, half of the time you will sit to recover mp.

yep with dual def. Spoiler and SE/EE are the best. without dual i prefer necro

yeah, but spoiler + pp. and u have good bufs and some heal if u need :D

of course if u wont exp ur main char and to pt and do some dmg but not big (spoil should have all the time agrro from mobs)