BEST CLASS TO BOT IN X2 SERVERS

ADAL13

Better take

1x Spoiler

1x Prophet

1x Sorc/sps (take what you want)

1x SE

So spoiler would tank, then let prophet or se buff chars(can configure each bot for who would buff who). Let the sorc/sps attack when spoiler attack first (can be done at party settings) config the attack spells at policy in walker. And config pp and se to heal. PP for under 80% and SE under 50% becuz greater heal. Like that you wont die fast. And you can make alot of money ^^

• 4 months later...

se+sps definitively

necro sux cuz in fod for exemple, good xp spot, all mobs resist dark atk, and necro is slow and not so strong xD

tank, huhu nice joke, tank doesnt lvl faster then mage

i thing someting with male attack and with chant of vampire will be perfect.... all time boting ^^:P

u think bout WC?:) it is slowly to exp this class to slowly in my opinion better nuker like sps

for money go 4 dwarf..

for lvl go 4 nuker..

this two type doesnt nid pt.. can solo nonstop with the right config..

True, but  dwarf with pp on his back is much more effective. Same with nuker (+se), but if u are botting on x1 mobs it doesn't make much difference.