P2P Vs Torrent Vs Warez

Which One Do You Prefere?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Do You Prefere?

• Warez Rulz
    • Torrent Is Dah Best
    • I Like Sharing P2P

if you are looking something that is old, not popular.. P2P is the best...

Warez? for money... no thx... If i'm doin piracy... i'll do it for free

Torrent.. best for newest & popular things.... But I don't like what others do... so.. P2P is the best for me :D

well if u dont use public trackers like me where u need invites to get in its the best cause there are rules like u have to upload and kep your ratio good before u can download also i have always fullspeed like 1.6Mbyte/s its rly cool here :D

no p2p meens peer to peer and is all about dc,rmDC,oDC,StrongDC. DC=direct connect so with a hub you make 2 people to direct connect *peer to peer* and they send datas from 1 to other.

torrent is like 1 guy give packets of data to 5 people and then those 5people share between them those packets -> fastest way to share things.

torrent. safe, fast, reliable

i may not aggree with that :) it depends on your tracker cos usually free torrents have no seeder therefor no speed, your files could be also CRC'ed and that means no safety :o

I put a vote for torrents :] warrez takes to much time to find what you looking for and p2p is to slow in download :P torrents are best with the newest things but if you know good trackers you can also gain some old shit with good speed ;]

In the netherlands Newsservers are really the favorite. WE can download for 7,50 euro each month with around the 6000 kb/ps :) So 1 movie is around he 15 minutes to downlaod :)