A more concrete success of enchanting.

derf

guyz it is a nice theory but listen ..when a program like his is created :

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;        ___        __    __        __      __

boolean EnchantEvent;                      |  |      //_\ \  \  \      / /    //_\ \

double RandomType;                        |  |      / ___ \  \  \    / /    / ___ \

RandomType= Math.random();            |  |    / /    \ \  \  \_/  /    / /    \ \

if(RandomType<=0.5)                    __|  |  /_/      \_\  \___/    /_/      \_\

EnchantEvent=true;                      |____|   

else

EnchantEvent=false;

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Youcan see that with this easy way u cannot decide whether the enchanttype is true or faulse..Testing it so as to be sure it does not work.

PS(an example for 50% success rate..for another success rate u could increase/decrease the line:

if(RandomType<=0.5)

in java this is the most known way to get random items.and it is compltely secured and cannot be violated unless accessing the administrator pc (or if the gm is a friend of urs of course xD).

LoL... post count = more people posting useless stuff to own their posts. There is no enchant exploit/bug/trick. Its all random.

void Enchant()

{

int sucess;

sucess = RandomFrom(1, 100);

if (sucess > =40) // 60% sucess rate

printf("Sucessful enchant!");

else

printf("Enchant failed!");

}

cant be more simple than that!!

well, but to check if the enchant go succeded I just need to put that in l2phx in the script area?

and about what derf sayd ( dont tell me that I cant read it with this post, because I can. " From what I've learned is that enchanting is based on the "server-time"... ")

I didnt understand how it works, its like try enchant every interval of time? if anyone can support me with this I would be very glad!

no you cant use that in l2phx cause that is just a script in c++ made by that user to show how random is calculated in l2, what I am interested is how the basic function random is calculated not a secvence of program.

Ye, the method is about enchanting at an interval of time.