[SHARE] Lineage Utils (Complete Guide)

Versus

well since after i used the program i get continuous critical errors :/

I don't believe that u get critical errors...But if u tell the truth,tell us what u've done!

well since after i used the program i get continuous critical errors :/

no f.. way... i tryed to screw something and i cant.. its just working..

if u have error - just restart pc;p

no f.. way... i tryed to screw something and i cant.. its just working..

if u have error - just restart pc;p

U don't need to restart pc..!Also why didn't he answered here?

I don't believe that u get critical errors...But if u tell the truth,tell us what u've done!

Shared it Months ago!Better use search function!But here is a nice guide so i won't lock the topic! ;) nice share!

uuuuu very very nice programme...give him some karma lol....btw i have some problem...it says me that is inizializing..and i have to set it...but if a click ok it says that  it doesnt have the ip ...i have to write the ip of my server near the word ip?...if yes anyone know the ip of dn?...thx in advance

uuuuu very very nice programme...give him some karma lol....btw i have some problem...it says me that is inizializing..and i have to set it...but if a click ok it says that  it doesnt have the ip ...i have to write the ip of my server near the word ip?...if yes anyone know the ip of dn?...thx in advance

Man, this is a tool to you set .ini files(Zoom, Name of mobs from so far, change collor of Chat window.) It will not need IP, or you are doing something, like, bad configuration.