hellbound [L2OFF]L2 Frintezza (Substack)

norka25

The serwer will have new start after major reorganization, moved to Europe, the rates will be increased a bit. The server is now in test mode at 500x, join now and test yourself.

New Substack server specifications:

Server info:

Exp Rates:20x

Drop Rates: 10x chance/3x normal mats ammount/ 1-2x high mats ammount.

Spoil: 10x chance.

Giant Cave/Loa/TOI quest: 2x

IT/FOG quest: 1x

Hellbound/IOP quest: 1x

Quest rates: 1x

Quest adena reward: 10x (Excluding dark elf quest)

1st and 2nd profession can be buyed on store.

1 box allowed unless we need room for active players.

Mana pot available

Offline Shops

Best Anti-Bot sytem

Substack info

Substack type: 1+1 and 1+1 retail, can't use the same class as any other subclass.

Can only stack sub with same race.

No stack masteries.

Kamael race will not stack.

An option for another 1+1 retail still on discussion

Sub quest will need Star of destiny from Fate's Whisper quest and Special item given to last hit party who kill an enhanced Gordon.

Gordon respawn will be 8h +-2 rand (2 Gordons), will give QI to last hit party 100% rate. Can also get sub with non bloodied pipette + 500 moonstone shards.

Noble quest will be retail one with enhanced Barakiel, Barakiel will have retail respawn time. Can also get noble with 2000 moonstone shards.

Will Need 79/79 to be Noble.

Char lvls : 85/80/80/80

Donation info

Donation stuff will be gradually added on donation shop UP to grade S

1st-2nd week: Profession quests and minor stuff.

3 week: Grade B / A grade Recipes.

6-8 week: Grade A

S grade Recipes/ S grades will be added at very later time.

No Epics for donations.

This is to keep server funds active and chance for new players to still joining the server.

All Epics will have 50% more HP/ 10-20% more HP recovery

Epics respawn will be retail including frintezza.

Server will be on Europe on protected Network, due to continue on ddos attacks on many private servers right now.

8 Core 3GHZ

18GB RAM

4x 32GB SSD enterprise in RAID

2GBPS Network

Server will be LIVE this weekend , more info on forums.

The server is now in test mode at 500x, join now and test.

We have also two other serwers:

Retail HB 10x - 2k players online

Interlude fun serwer 100x with custom npc - 1,5k online

Site: www.frintezza.com

Forum: http://www.frintezza.com/forum/

frintezza2.gif

ahahahah <IJustDied>

1,5k on 100x? OMG so I back there, I thought it was always 100 online.

Anyway Frintezza got pwnd and now after this silly wipe no1 will play there, where is that major reorganisation? Incrase epic bosses only, same features, same shit.

its a piece of shit staff are retarded

and the files are worthless, I love how daggers need a full mp bar to kill 1 person.

And how every class is useless except archers and nukers.

Server seems well planed, but that info about wipe isn't good.

There will be no wipe, just to clear all rumors, the serwer will be open once again.The rates will be increased to 15x-30x .

no I must disagree, frintezza is online , AN get more off than on

cause they are fixing many things , dont forget that it has been opned like 2 weeks ago or less , atm its runing perfectly except website which is still under construction

dude it has major bugs , and that should be fixed on beta stage not now, ofc they had beta time, but they were drink tea a nd eat biscuits.

about frintezza it just had wipe, bcos som1 exploited epic bosses,now it start again

dude it has major bugs , and that should be fixed on beta stage not now, ofc they had beta time, but they were drink tea a nd eat biscuits.

about frintezza it just had wipe, bcos som1 exploited epic bosses,now it start again

They have just ruined their reputation becouse of this wipes, but they wont do it again, it's good serwer with proffesional dev team, the proff is HB 10x retail serwer with 1,5 k players online average.

I know staff is good but ill never play HB again its wasted chronicle for me but its my opinion only. About staff you are right they are ok, I miss first 15x substack interlude, and 100x when ppl play on it;/

Official serwer start --> Feb 1st, 2010.

Some things are going to change like:

- 20x exp, 22x sp, 20x adenas

- Double rates for A grade quests to 8x

- 1snt and 2nd transfer quest marks free the first week

- Change the way to get subclass, now you will need 2 items that are going to be dropped by 6-8 RBs over the map, the easy ones will drop 1 for a random one the last hit party and the hard ones will drop 1 item to the last hit party, the easy ones respawn are going to be 12hr +-3 and the hard ones are going to be 48hr+-6. Will also keep the option to get the subclass with 300 moonstone shards.

- Going to decrease the random window time for epics, still cant say the exact amount because we are still analyzing it.

- Going to make war zone near epic areas

- Noblesse will keep retail.

- Unused clan halls will get freed for auction

Join and test BETA serwer 500x .

Site: www.frintezza.com

Forum: http://www.frintezza.com/forum/

frintezza2.gif

wipe? wipe was but only 1 and 7 months ago, all drops from epics killed with exploit was dealated all characters banned ;)

btw are you kodex from enclave?