l2w and fight vs players

look

there is some options in ig l2w where i can atack other players??

i means:

- when some1 start hiting u, u start hiting him

- when he is white - u stop hiting

----

i check shearch but dont found anything;/

Wrong section

L2w is not designed for PvP, it is for XP, so it does not have a function for such a thing. You can't use a script either...

I have noticed something like a bug i would say, that on old versions of l2w (IG), when some1 hits you and you are on fight mode, he attacks back (it will die for sure, or it will get a PK point if the other player stop the attack :P).

Also, there is no chance for l2w to win in a PvP even if it is a lvl 10 vs 40. There are thousands of ways to confuse it :)

true killer!

A litle off topic, but l2w can be usefull in pvp with potions/or a bot healer/ress/buffer, or even active skills at a precise amount of hp/mp or time...

But for sure, with the skills you are the best fighter, l2w is a n00b  :D... chuck norris>L2W  :P

Try to found by yourself then, I don't know what are your chars so i don't know your skills...

UD/return-soe and come back or ignoring being pked and come back!

but there is only one option if someone hit you====> answer... can't remember where exactly.

You have the programe so try to manage it as you want  ;)

Everybody have different style for using L2W.

Maybe you could make a script using L2phx instead... like "if I receive damage from <whatever>, attack back". Simple to say, hard to make. L2phx is pure pascal with some pre-set vars, not very easy to make but possible. L2W is just a no-no for pvping. :P

make pvp script... i gained a lot of pvp on walker when i was afk :D

can u share ur script???

or mini script... i need only hit, hit, hit ... (not use the skills - mayby stun ;) ) char who hit me :D

can u do that for me??