L2Jserver Compiled Revisions - High Five (Beta & Stable)

hi man can you tell how i can do server online what i must change and where?

i download no-ip i create account but i don't know what files i must change :(

basically "L2J Compiled Server - High Five\gameserver\config\ipconfig.xml" would be needed to change and then there is some other stuff in gameserver and loginserver configs if you have router you would need to change something there?...

You can create a server with dynamic IP ... just go at NO-IP website and chose a free host ... smth like l2YourServer.no-ip.org ... after that put the fake IP in ipconfig and this is it! Don't forget to install NO-IP program, it's a little thing that keep stable your new IP. Also put in INI from System that l2YourServer.no-ip.org. Now you have a live server on a dynamic IP ^^

In order to make your server online (accessible by other players) you need to open ports and modify ipconfig.xml, that's all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test -->
<gameserver address="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ipconfig.xsd">
    <!-- Localhost here -->
    <define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />
    <!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->
    <define subnet="255.255.255.0" address="192.168.133.128" />
    <define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />
    <define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" />
</gameserver>

<gameserver address="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"  = put here your IP or NO IP adress.

<define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" /> = put here your internal IP

i have issues when i trying to register game server, the .bat shows up and there isn´t info of registering and it quit ,the tool "gs register" says something likes "no available names for gameserver, verify servernames.xml file exists in the LoginServer folder, however i have it in that folder... can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here?, thx for watching

new revisions florin please :( im using revision 8000 because the last ones dont seem to work i get always the same errors on gameserver :S

Next update ~5 july :) (short vacance)

Hi!, Why when i execute stargameserver.bat at the end of the big load, keeps saying "connecting to login on 9014" and doesn´t stop, and when i log in the server its down... why it´s happening? can anyone tell me?