[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Unknown

gyberg

What a pitty I feel sad for this server. Why the hell would your so called HGM inpersonate a head GM from another server ?

yea I am talking about L2Prides [HGM]Colville and you named yours [HGM]Colville and then make fun of him because his Australian pretty sad and then you make a topic on your forums saying he beeps kangaroos etc sad I must say I will never recommend your server after seeing this.

Name of the post under International Forums - English - Kangaroos feel free to check it out

http://l2unknown.unknown-pgs.com/topic/2738031/1/#new

There is one thing to copy a server but come on theres really no need to copy GM names and then continue to insult them. Put it this way I bet you wouldn't have the balls to say half of this to his face and like I said very sad.

The real

nds9b7.jpg

The Fake and insulter

nqqr20.jpg

Thats all I have to say on this server

Server:

Dell PowerEdge 2950 1U

Core 2 Duo 2GHz

2GB Intern

2x 160GN Sata HDD

2x Gb/s Lan Port

you pay 400+ euro per month and you havent got money t make one website... Unbelivble...

Server:

Dell PowerEdge 2950 1U

Core 2 Duo 2GHz

2GB Intern

2x 160GN Sata HDD

2x Gb/s Lan Port

you pay 400+ euro per month and you havent got money t make one website... Unbelivble...

Site is making at the moment, i mean its not done yet. Ask admin when its going to be on.

@Zax69

I didnt get it, just like i said flame the HGM not the server. So the server shouldn't have ++ people cause HGM is n00b or whatever?

I mean come one, give me a break >>

True really shouldn't flame the server but if I was admin which I know his aware of this then he really should put a stop to it as if I was admin and a GM acted like that I would dissmiss him or even possible worst case //ban hammer. Gives this server a bad name by doing that.

True really shouldn't flame the server but if I was admin which I know his aware of this then he really should put a stop to it as if I was admin and a GM acted like that I would dissmiss him or even possible worst case //ban hammer. Gives this server a bad name by doing that.

Now its better, if you want to contact the admin PM me i got his msn.

So dont flame server, just a staff member you dont like or w/e.

Me...? Well i am a player but my sister is staff.

I mean i played it but i think i stopped the L2 :P Too boring these days...

Heh And you make answers By adm? HUh...

Heh And you make answers By adm? HUh...

Answers by admin? What the hell that means? I said the site is worked on cause i know every little thing from staff section and others (I am watching while she play/talk or w/e). I dont want to continue discussion...

Now its better, if you want to contact the admin PM me i got his msn.

So dont flame server, just a staff member you dont like or w/e.

No need to contact the admin like I said I am sure his aware of this and if so he should have more pride in his server then letting some noob GM do this. Well to me the first thing I saw was the insults and someone inpersonating another GM from L2pride which I was like WTF.

Answers by admin? What the hell that means? I said the site is worked on cause i know every little thing from staff section and others (I am watching while she play/talk or w/e). I dont want to continue discussion...

kk... o.O

the link itself tells me not to join this server.

the rates makes it look like a test server.

good luck though

The Link? You mean http://l2unknown.unknown-pgs.com/ ? And why is that?

x1000 ... test server? God, ok.

kk... o.O

Was that really necessary? You could just stop saying (Same as me) not reply ok and stuff.