[Preview] Prototype Addicted Signature!

Bleik

So, yesterday I downloaded Prototype and I have to admit that I got really impressed and even addicted I would say..I love it so I made myself a signature with's Prototype Render.Comments?!

zyj2hl.png

Cool u tried adding depth on the picture , but i think it would be looking better if render was in middle with some bluring , anyway cool

8/10

the game is a MasterPiece :) i Have it from the 2nd day of release its so freaking cool. about he sig i kinda like it :D i dont really like the orange text either . The placement is good and the blur is fine :P

It's good that you tried to add depth and you achieved it in a way!The thing is that you should decrease the opacity of the blurred layer.It's way too blurred!Also remember to use the sharpen/dodge/burn toolz a bit more than you do now :P

You could also brush once or twice with a 200px soft brush above his head..It would create a really nice lightsource!

Finally I'd like to tell that the borders make it better and the text is way good even it should have kinda red colors!

KIU

5/10 it is too simple......

Meaningless reply.Explain yourself.

I start hating such kind of replies.

1/10 me no like!