Lets collect scammers name!

Intrepid

I feel myself in the mood to something like that so here we go... :P

Tell your "story" if you get scammed by someone(besides of mxc) and lets collect all those who try to scam everyone :)

Lets start it:

Name: SySt3MFr3aKs

Victim: Intrepid(yeah my first and i hope last stuff like that...)

Story:

This guy asked me for a few fix for hes interlude server and/or project the fixes what he have from me:

- new mmocore

- bann system rework

- floodprotector rework

The deal was this 3 patch 50€(okay not a huge amount of money i know but still money is money)

And here comes the "funny" part...since he have the patch 2weeks passed and he dont even have paypal account...how we get here:

In the first days he said hes pack soon ready so he sell it and than he send me the money...well after 3-4 days he started to say tomorrow i will send it and he said that for a few days, than he said to me he have problems with paypal(even if he lied to me before i sent the patches that he knows the paypal very well)and he said he needs to confirm hes account well i dont think 1€ is a huge price and need days to add to the bank account...and since i told him to send the money because i started to get really angry to wait that much and listen all hes lies he pmed to Grisom and Maxtor i told them the story guess what nothing happened so result:

He have the paches since 14days and he dont payed he dont even have paypal account and he dont have the money too and i can w8 for my money until the world ends...

So the point of the topic is since our good old admin dont give a damn to bann those who scam the mxc community(only if they try to scam him i guess) the only option for those who sell/buy things is to protect theirself.So lets start to collect the scammers name to protect the forum users a.k.a us from that kind of "humans"...

(PS.: yeah i know i was a little bit lame with that deal dont need to complain about it i had the reason...)

no1 scam me ever ...to bad for you and the others have been scamed :D

well than you are lucky but thats dont change the fact that there are scammers around here and nobody give a damn they can do what they want and i think better to find all of them before someone get scammed with HUGE amount of money

The solution is only one, first take the money and then give whaterver you dealt to give.

I got scammed only once in l2 by a clan member. He was in the clan about 3 months and then he just stole a baium's ring (low-rate server).

The solution is only one, first take the money and then give whaterver you dealt to give.

I got scammed only once in l2 by a clan member. He was in the clan about 3 months and then he just stole a baium's ring (low-rate server).

well yes thats a solution but lets say you are the buyer and you pay first and than you get scammed...thats a solution if you sell something but if you buy...

SyStEm is a retarded i still wonder how u trusted him.

i dont actually i know he lied to me since days but when i tried to ask maxtor even if he said yes hes a scammer really he dont did anything thats why the topic is done and well as i said

(PS.: yeah i know i was a little bit lame with that deal dont need to complain about it i had the reason...)

That's just childish.

Let me continue though:

Then, when Intrepid told him that he doesn't believe a shit of what he told (for the 1euro activation), system started loging on/off from msn all the time.

When he finally logged in, he told to intre that he was using Cyprus Card (yeah no more paypal! Is it a miracle?) and that he needed 3euro to activate it. (Lame since I am using this type of card for almost everything).

Conclusion? Don't trust ditches like this one for your trades.

The only problem is that here we have real money =X

That's just childish.

Let me continue though:

Then, when Intrepid told him that he doesn't believe a shit of what he told (for the 1euro activation), system started loging on/off from msn all the time.

When he finally logged in, he told to intre that he was using Cyprus Card (yeah no more paypal! Is it a miracle?) and that he needed 3euro to activate it. (Lame since I am using this type of card for almost everything).

Conclusion? Don't trust ditches like this one for your trades.

The only problem is that here we have real money =X

yeah he always have some new lie...like banned account from paypal or "i cant register in moneybookers" and such so yeah...

yeah he always have some new lie...like banned account from paypal or "i cant register in moneybookers" and such so yeah...

Also, he knows everything for paypal, and he can't activate his account.

A Tip to scammers: When saying lies, be careful. You may make mistakes and reveal yourself.

I've scammed twice in a L2 Server.(OFF low rate)

you get it wrong talk about scam from mxc since we dont have to do anything with scam outside the forum but within the forum users not so good to have scammers...

I have once been scammed a in Lineage2 Server (Don't remember the name)

I felt really pissed and sad at the same time :(

Well, I understand how you feel bro...

Scammers are idiots... And if you guys say

that is a retard.. then... he probably is :P

You won't get the money.

But it was foolish of you to send him the patch

without a reliable info that he will give you something

in exchange. (In this case, money)

So, don't get really pissed...

Once, my Physics teacher told me:

"A smart man learns from his mistakes; a wise man learns from the mistakes of the smart men"

Well... That probably made no sense.. but still :P

My point is, learn from your mistake and don't allow something as silly as this to happen again.

Cheers.

I got scammed from DarkSlayer, he said "i'll make you a signature with a snow man" 3 days and nothing, then i told him, where is my sig :Sadpuppyface: and he said Ahh!! i forgot, i'll make it right now!

And then i said, no.. leave it, i dont want it any more /brokenheart

:(

I got scammed from DarkSlayer, he said "i'll make you a signature with a snow man" 3 days and nothing, then i told him, where is my sig :Sadpuppyface: and he said Ahh!! i forgot, i'll make it right now!

And then i said, no.. leave it, i dont want it any more /brokenheart

:(

loling cake :D