MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well, before some days I started a server similar with this, I will play if it will be made soon, only because I trust yours developing skills.

And about NPC Buffer:

My opinion is that it would be great if you wouldn't add NPC buffers at all, and buff times like Retail, what do you say ?

Ok, and if you don't agreeto this, then make NPC Buffers with full buffs(+3rd class), not the classic style with only 2nd prof buffs, it is boring cuz all server are like this.

"All or Nothing" !

That's from me.

i may join... 450-500 adena rate about the other depends on the farming system...

@ExTrEmEDwarf with x50 adena on x200 server you will reach 60 lvl and you wont be able to buy even c grade stuff... usually x50 servers have x250 adena rate... so i guess on x200  x500 adena rate will be perfect

i aggree with that and if so i will give it a try to and if it is unique server with new features that other server dont have then i will stay :)

<< ALL OR NOTHING >> like  "UnEffect" said        :P

i said NO because its interlude. I dont know why every1 is with interlude... i rly dont. Gracia>Interlude alot of nice and super things ware added so... Anyway good luck with it i wish the best for it as always.

With respect, EboLLa

I Will join for sure but that must be real one srv ...

Not like l2evolution with PRO Team but died after 2 days start lmao xD

Anyway GL and work hard! ^^

Be better than official!! xD