Infinite High Rate Server - [East] Lumiel

Googinator

Hello Everyone,

I would like to announce that we will be releasing a new server on December 15th 2009 at 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time. This server will be a modified High Rate server with the following rates:

Level 1-10 is 2x

Level 11-20 is 5x

Level 21-30 is 10x

Level 31-40 is 15x

Level 41-50 is 20x

Every feature added to Siel will also be added to this server when new features are ready to be released.

Prices of items at every shop will also be decreased in price by half to ensure players are able to afford items while leveling at the increased experience rates.

We are also preventing players from needing to purchase skill books as skills will be auto learned when you reach the correct level.

We hope this addition to our server list appeals to those who do not want to endure the retail experience of leveling at the rate retail enforces but still want to enjoy the game.

More Info Here

Join Now

hey googinator i downloaded the luncher and the no-ip but when start game is shows me GameGuard error :S

Aion does not use GameGuard anymore so you must reinstall Aion and make sure you update to the latest retail client. Also dont forget to delete all folders after you uninstall as there might be some files left over that didnt get deleted.

More updates Enjoy

1. Fixed mailboxes so they show again.

2. Fixed issue with autolearn on the high rate.

3. Added many more npc spawns throughout multiple maps.

4. Updates for npcs/mobs in and around the Storm Circle.

5. Added many abyss quests.

6. Added race checks for Abyss teleporters.

7. Fixed issue with players being able to use skills and attack again while transformed.

8. Fixed bug with AOE skills causing the player to be unable to attack.

• 2 weeks later...

playing there it has lesser people than the other server

There are few less people on our high rate but more people are joining this server so I expect it to even out in population in a week or two. Prepare for some more updates in the near future.

thanks! ;d trying to connect atm..

Your welcome. We hope you are able to connect remember to read our connect guide and if you still have problems you can post in our support section of the forums.

• 8 months later...