interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Emerland

˚کe®κ

EPIC FAIL! i try this server and it rly sux :X

reason that serk put down your server doesn't mean that you should come with such words.

Your server is most big fail i saw. You are most big failure as a human i saw.

You c/p server info for yours. You c/p pack and post it as your share. Dude you're so pathetic.

reason that serk put down your server doesn't mean that you should come with such words.

Your server is most big fail i saw. You are most big failure as a human i saw.

You c/p server info for yours. You c/p pack and post it as your share. Dude you're so pathetic.

put me down my server? xaxaxaxaxa nc joke he fail to do this and he just said that the login was down for 1 min.. xaxaxa sure.. if was down prove it

2lax4p1.jpg

1 sec down:O hacker :O xaoxaoxa

EPIC FAIL! i try this server and it rly sux :X

Base your opinions on statements.

You have absolutely NO right to post such comments, if you don't have a good reason to do so.

I never said that you cannot post bad comments, although you MUST give the proper reasons for them.

put me down my server? xaxaxaxaxa nc joke he fail to do this and he just said that the login was down for 1 min.. xaxaxa sure.. if was down prove it

2lax4p1.jpg

1 sec down:O hacker :O xaoxaoxa

3 players online disconnected the time of my attack so go spamm in your failz0r server topic

3 players online disconnected the time of my attack so go spamm in your failz0r server topic

i can see on pic that he restart server 3 times i cant see any disconect :S

• 3 weeks later...

I love this server. You don't lose your buffs when you die ,No grade Penalty,Respawn Protection 30 sec , ANTI-HACKS / ANTI-BOT / ANTI-FLOOD PROTECTION.

CUSTOM HIGH RATE SERVER.

GOOD JOB ˚کe®κ . +1 VOTE FROM ME.

[VOTE-L2EMERLAND SERVER]

yes but why the server is offline?:(

it is a great a server

open your eyes

new server video added . server is down for pc updates..

serk ur server had only spellsingers and archers if u say that server... i go to kill mi self only 2 class play there that is not a l2 ...  unbalance server  . thats is mi opinion.!!  if i have wrong. tell me.!! sorry for mi bad english...!

serk ur server had only spellsingers and archers if u say that server... i go to kill mi self only 2 class play there that is not a l2 ...  unbalance server  . thats is mi opinion.!!  if i have wrong. tell me.!! sorry for mi bad english...!

maybe you must go to buy glasses?all classes are balanced