[Help] flood.. ?

Sido

Question

Unknown Packet: d on State: IN_GAME Client: [Character: Icarus - Account: xxxxxx - IP: xxxxxxx]

0000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00    ................

0010: 00 00                                              ..

Exception in thread "SelectorThread-48" java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.FloodProtector.tryPerformAction(FloodProte

ctor.java:137)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.checkUnknownPackets(L2Game

Client.java:500)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GamePacketHandler.unknownPacketProtec

tion(L2GamePacketHandler.java:841)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GamePacketHandler.printDebug(L2GamePa

cketHandler.java:825)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GamePacketHandler.handlePacket(L2Game

PacketHandler.java:809)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GamePacketHandler.handlePacket(L2Game

PacketHandler.java:48)

at com.l2jserver.mmocore.network.SelectorThread.parseClientPacket(Select

orThread.java:489)

at com.l2jserver.mmocore.network.SelectorThread.tryReadPacket(SelectorTh

read.java:407)

at com.l2jserver.mmocore.network.SelectorThread.readPacket(SelectorThrea

d.java:365)

at com.l2jserver.mmocore.network.SelectorThread.run(SelectorThread.java:

229)

till some days i thought this is flood now im not sure it is ... that char is my friend and he just started to play L2  :D

so please any ideas where the problem is ?

server work with no errors and suddenly give me this "thing" and stuck all server.... nobody can move/speak/login/etc.

3 answers to this question

mmocore error caused by unkown packet flooding to have this solved you need a reworked mmocore BUT as it is its not an easy thing to do.

option 1.:rework the mmocore by yourself to have it solved

option 2.:try to make your own floodprotector for it to have it solved even with the potencial for other mmocore related "exploits"

or i can sell you an alredy reworked mmocore you need to have only the source code of the pack if you want this send me a pm

lol inter theres nothing to rework, its a thread with a socket channel wtf :D

on topic

thats a npe on ur flood protector

Try to make a better code ^^