1week servers / Reasons of Creating

Flavio

I dont know about you guys but i just dont get an owners of 1week servers (There are too many of them this last year or should i say years :S?)

I mean whats the reason of creating the server when you know it will suck, that it will have lag, that you will receive a lot of swears from ppl that actually palyed your 1week server :S

I created this to hear ur opinions (What u think about them - the '1week' servers)

I played 2 of those servers in the past month (Actually i played only those two 1 month) and i got so much disappointed!

1. It was Highrate Interlude with apella custom armor, i got the apella in 5 days and next 2 i rocked cause i got it +25 somehow, then it got closed :S

2. It was Highrate Interlude again with many many customs (Apella,Dusk Weapons,Tattoos,Masks,Custom Nobl item etc) and i farmed 6 days 0h/24h and its closed now (Well i think so,the site is Online, Admin dont answer on forums what is going on and server is Offline from yesterday 8:00AM)

Rofl, a topic like this have already been made in the past, had been stickied, unstickied, locked, unlocked, re-locked and finally I think now it's in the Jankyard.

Didnt know that :P Didnt use search, i tough there wasnt a topic like this... Well actually I didnt think about it.

Didnt know that :P Didnt use search, i tough there wasnt a topic like this... Well actually I didnt think about it.

Erm ye it was one of the "record time topics" in here..

In 15 minutes it got 8 pages of discussion xD

I think Intrepid was the creator of it, or one of the L2J developers, don't remember..

Intrepid

/Off: I like how is this man speaking, I always agreed with him :D

/On: Well if this need a lock and need to be junked mod will do it, but if it can stay i want to hear your opinions :P

I know everyone think those '1week servers' suck but ... :P

for my opinion hacking programs are advancing more then protection programs :P that's why we got some many many " 1 week servers".

/Off: I like how is this man speaking, I always agreed with him :D

/On: Well if this need a lock and need to be junked mod will do it, but if it can stay i want to hear your opinions :P

I know everyone think those '1week servers' suck but ... :P

If you agreed with Intrepid on everything, then you wouldn't even mention Interlude at your topic, and also twice.

These servers are just epic failures. The servers that destroy the Interlude client, and, generally, Lineage II.

People nowadays are too bored to read fucking guides like mine, and prefer to use a preconfigured shit, with loads of bugs, errors and non working stuff.

People join the servers, flame the admin and the admin closes it. Or nobody logs in and the reaction is again the same.

None of these servers has future. The only server with a preconfigured pack (yes it was preconfigured and I am sure) which succeeded on players was L2EvO. But once they paid for this "protection" (which can get bypassed in less than 20 mins) they just closed it =D

But there's no doubt about it: People love servers with bugs. Examples? L2Mafia, L2Evo and many more.

But I have to tell this, since I mentioned Mafia: I respect Dimis. Why? Cuz he does absolutely nothing, has many players playing his server, and has got more than 100k euro.

Regards.

I Think This Need To By Locked!

Why? If you just wanna spam or act the wannabe, find another place.

We are discussing here.

If you agreed with Intrepid on everything, then you wouldn't even mention Interlude at your topic, and also twice.

I didnt literally meant on 'everytime' :P Just sometimes :D

Why? If you just wanna spam or act the wannabe, find another place.

We are discussing here.

Pwned :D

Anyway i fully agree with ~Coyote, specially with L2Mafia thing :P

I think there should be a rule here, to not share pre-configured packs anymore and after making a topic on dev help to provide if its compiled or not. it went anoying every kid to have a server on his home pc.

I think there should be a rule here, to not share pre-configured packs anymore and after making a topic on dev help to provide if its compiled or not. it went anoying every kid to have a server on his home pc.

+1 Extremedwarf. You are totally right here.

But I have to tell this, since I mentioned Mafia: I respect Dimis. Why? Cuz he does absolutely nothing, has many players playing his server, and has got more than 100k euro.

Are you for real? o.O You got reliable sources?

Anyway; I think it'll eventually get less, as most people nowadays can also see with a short view on the advertise topic and site if it's a fail server or not. Still; it'd be sad if you just found the perfect server with great features; and it turns otu to be a fail/1week one :/