Maxbastards.gr is now Maxcheaters.com!

Maxtor

Its what domenica said Maxbastards.com is taken and i think its expensive to buy it ^^ btw nice maxcheaters sounds good to as the other said better mxb but we are the same members same community so nothing to worry about ^^

Its what domenica said Maxbastards.com is taken and i think its expensive to buy it ^^ btw nice maxcheaters sounds good to as the other said better mxb but we are the same members same community so nothing to worry about ^^

yes thats what i wanted to say too.MxC is here :P

<3 Maxbastards noob Maxcheaters

:P :P ti bastards ti cheaters :p peripou to idio einai :DDD...emena m aresoun k ta dio...k gia osous lene I prefer maxbastards.gr u can go to that domain pressing maxbastards.gr xD!

well i see a lot done while i was at camp..good job however i must say i prefer (MUCH MORE) maxbastards..all people now know us as maxbastards and everywhere there is this name so such a change may not be proved convenient...

• 2 months later...

guy`s this forum is very nice but...if i`m a new member and and didn`t donate...i can`t see nothing...well this is only for ppl with $...i don`t see the point...if u whant to give advice`s give it to all and let anyone to see... :( I can`t give any explots/bug`s/etc becouse i don`t have...if i hade i post them here with all my heart.So if u don`t donate/post (bugs/expl./etc) you can`t see other importan post ? 

• 5 months later...

Why You Change The name From MaxBastards.com To MaxCheaters.gr and then To MaxCheaters.com What's The Difference????

it was Maxbastards.gr and become Maxcheaters.com

The others are fake or alternatives....

• 2 months later...