Is LineageII dead?

1)Bad graphics

No real bad, i like some graphic in lineage.

2)Unbalanced classes(Dwarfs and Kamaels are useless,Elfs and Dark Elfs are not so strong as Human and Orcs).

The class are balanced you just need your skill and your experience ^^

3)Latest updates are totally useless.(From T1 to Gracia Epilogue,we saw nothing interesting)

Try play in a official server you will see a big difference than private server.

4)The gameplay remains still boring(Kill monsters to get adenas,kill to get weapons,kill to gain levels,kill...all the time)

Yeh the gameplay is boring but lineage and Aion = train the farmer.

But lineage have quest and castle siege.

Look wow is the same quest quest quest...... and kill killl killl......

Lineage and wow dont have a real difference for the gameplay

5)Lag problems

I make a private server with 1mo/s download and 256ko/s upload, i have 25 players connect online with no lag.

If you have a good internet and dont have far player than you dont have lag.

You need more upload  the download is not very important but you need tooo ^^

1) bad graph- i think it is not bad (for me), for another ppl better graph has Cabal,Silkroad or Aion. It is own opinion.

2)Unbalanced classes Kamael is useless? lol? Berserk and Soulbreaker are very good classes,buffer from kamael has powerfull buffs for mages and fighters.Without dwarf on low rats u cant do it anything. On olympiad dwarf(crafter) can kill many classes. Some classes are better but the most importal is skill player and how to play.

3)Lastest updates are totally useless. /true  ;/ Ncsoft do updates to new chronicle.I my opinion C6 is best chronicle and that chron. they should update not to higher chron. but do some fixes. Priv < oficial all the time :)

4) PvP servers and oficial have TvT, H&S, CTF and much more events. Dont foorget about Sieges and Fortress and CH siege. I my opinion it is enough fun to still join on Word Lineage 2.

5)Lag server : Low dowload +low upload = lags :) If u have enough speed server can work without lags. 

I agree..

By the way when you're saying you're doing everything by kill kill kill. I've tried in a couple of games playing without grinding.

I've tried with aion and with bloodymare requiem.I was getting bored with every quest more and more.

Don't forget about sieges, clan wars, TvTs.

Although many people get bored not only of L2 but all mmo some time, New audiance will appear, cause L2 is a huge part of HISTORY of gaming.

I agree..

By the way when you're saying you're doing everything by kill kill kill. I've tried in a couple of games playing without grinding.

I've tried with aion and with bloodymare requiem.I was getting bored with every quest more and more.

Although many people get bored not only of L2 but all mmo some time, New audiance will appear, cause L2 is a huge part of HISTORY of gaming.

+1

as u said..HUGE part of history of gaming...

• 5 months later...

I agree..

+1.)

how old topic i loved that one thats my favourite topic in the whole forum bad thing tho the author is banned...

should be locked?

1: Bad Graphics?

Graphics are nice, better than World of Shitcraft with 1D graphics and elves with 4 foot long ears.

2: No Balance, Kamaels and Dwarves suck...

In Interlude, balance in L2J is not possible no matter how much you try... Archers and daggers will always be the top. If you ever played a LOW RATE, how the hell do you make money without Dwarves doing all the shit you are too lazy to do. In low rate, using archers and killing/picking up drops all day will get you no where because you will be there all week picking up 1 mil Adena, when Dwarves can make 1 mil in 10 min. Kamaels are not balanced in L2J because they have mixed skills. Not my fault you can't get over that there is a new race which just killed your lame human archers.

3: if NCsoft didn't care, we wouldn't have any updates

4: My opinion is that it won't die because pretty sure retail servers are still pretty big, along with all the low rates, Russian servers, and lame L2J's out there. Sure it wasn't as populated as it was before, but it still is not dead or near dead.

Graphics are nice, better than World of Shitcraft with 1D graphics and elves with 4 foot long ears.

In Interlude, balance in L2J is not possible no matter how much you try... Archers and daggers will always be the top. If you ever played a LOW RATE, how the hell do you make money without Dwarves doing all the shit you are too lazy to do. In low rate, using archers and killing/picking up drops all day will get you no where because you will be there all week picking up 1 mil Adena, when Dwarves can make 1 mil in 10 min. Kamaels are not balanced in L2J because they have mixed skills. Not my fault you can't get over that there is a new race which just killed your lame human archers.

4: My opinion is that it won't die because pretty sure retail servers are still pretty big, along with all the low rates, Russian servers, and lame L2J's out there. Sure it wasn't as populated as it was before, but it still is not dead or near dead.

I have to agree with this guy.

Partly true.

l2 is dieing on OFF, since of neverending updates, everytime they introduce new chronicle some ppl are leaving cos they dont like it.... also, atm it is almost impossilble to start from 0 on Retail, so new players are just not comming.

also, private servers are dieing, that is caused of "easy" packs with files, so almost everyone can run own server, it is easy to host, and very very cheap.....there are like 1k servers...with 100online everyone...