If Maxcheaters had a Lineage2 Interlude Server....

Maxtor

..would you play?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. ..would you play?

• Yes,of course 100%!
    • Depends Rates,Staff,L2Pack,Devs etc..
    • No i wont... tell why.

Guys i think a low x10 server for start is enough. But listen to this, we will make a participation form , to whoever is willing playing in a future mxc server, to collect how many people will be in the grand opening 1st day :P. i dont like +1 player every day. why dont we start with 500-1000 members (1st day of opening) who cant wait to register and join? :P

Imo x10 or something low rate like this will be a failure coz people will just get bored of it..Imagine a -beep-ing PvP Off! It will be just awesome..

Make a poll then: "PVP or RPG ?"

It would be nice to start with 400+ in a PVP server too right ?

Good point, since 90 % +/- of the people that will join in the grand opening would be from maxcheaters. I'm 101 % that a pvp server would win this poll. xD

i would join depends by rates and Staff..well i vote for a pvp server with some customs(sry,dont "flame" me,but i like customs..it's a wrong thing:P) or for a mid rate with customs+pvp 2-5k with no customs..what about that?anyway waiting for see the first features,etc^^ lets hope on Maxtor:)

Maxtor.. you had an inspiration to create a low rate server as all "Admins" have somehow ? or what ?

if you create a low rate Interlude off server im 10000% that will fail reason?

interlude client isn't more popular and also no one have it now every one got Gracia final.

If you create an interlude pvp l2 off like : 25x-100x then you will have at least 1000 players online or more for sure.

Now it's your choise so do what ever you want ;)

P.S: Oh god i forget,PLEASE PLEASE ! if you're going to make a server dont add to the members staff  Stefoulis15, Blane and those kids