[Share]Faction mod by Laikeriz

Ty a lot, perfectly run on L2J archid distribution (interlude).

About cats problem, you need change template of NPC (in L2TpFlagInstance). You can do a search 31217 in your NPC table, it's equals (in Intelrude DB anyway) to the cat. You can change for ex to 13002, or better create your own NPC. Don't forget to put the good type of instance too (L2TpFlag).

About invulnerability, I'm fell in the trick too. But in fact it's PERFECTLY works. I explain the trick : if you aren't of same faction than crystal, you can hit. If you are, you can't. Simple. That means an Admin (normally, faction = 0) can't attack neutral crystal (as faction id is 0 too). When a red (faction = 2) hit (and he can) and kill the crystal, factionid of crystal goes to 2 (so red can't hit the crystal, but admin and goods can).

Ty for great share.

PS : just a problem, about refresh window of gatekeeper. Old crystal port stays, and one is added even if you take back the same (that means, I got 2 ports for the same points, and one doesn't work).

Just a prob of refresh when you kill a crystal, it should update gks...

Hi back, this message can be considered as an edit, but I prefer make a new one.

I tested yesterday to kill a crystal with a admin char (faction=0), and it's why in others faction type, it's bug.

It's perfectly works when a good or evil char take back the same point, and remove it correctly.

So, no problem at all. It's even a mean to seee if a GM/neutral char killed the crystal (which shouldn't happen normally, except bugging exploiting/corrupt).

I want to add I have added only the crystal stuff, without the faction map/vote system. It's more GvE like :).

Check for if(pvpFlag() == 1)

image1ufz.th.jpg

Changing this to == 1 only make when a player hit to other not get purple state only that. I still can't use skills with need PURPLE STATE.  :-\

PD: Fixed.

• 2 weeks later...