[ENGLISH ONLY] Post a pic of yourself - dont think, just do it!

sufferwounds

Speachless. I would have never guessed grisom looks like this.

How old is he anyway in this pic?

well...no offense of course but persnal opinion

clue 1)he spends many hours on mxc so...or he has finished school,or he is not in the highest classes of the school and he has many years until he finishes (i believe the second)so no much reading needed

2)From his face seems that he has been never shaved so less than 15

3)Clothes hmm...under 14

IMO 13-14

And he seems to be a little bit girly with this look. He suck really. I was expecting that the staff of MaxCheaters would be adults and not kids -.- like L2J Greece........

Since when maturity's being measured based on facial hair :o -.-

just post your pic and do not critisize others...thank you!

Since when maturity's being measured based on facial hair :o -.-

just post your pic and do not critisize others...thank you!

I mean the way he have his hair and the way he looks on camera -.-

Also I posted my picture and I can critize EVERYONE in here even if he don't want.

Well, ye, it's not funny -.-"

In this pic he is 17 and a bit fatty..

Now, 2 years later he is 19 and no, he is not at school, he is studying psychology.

Anyway, instead of criticising his look, you should base your opinion on his good character, and nothing else..

Well, ye, it's not funny -.-"

In this pic he is 17 and a bit fatty..

Now, 2 years later he is 19 and no, he is not at school, he is studying psychology.

Anyway, instead of criticising his look, you should base your opinion on his good character, and nothing else..

I dind't know many things about him, but now you are saying about his age and what he is studying for I am really proud for him. Really. Congratulations to him and good luck with his lessons.

As long a picture is posted anyone is free to comment it,if i am not wrong neither you have a photo here.

me and project have one and we talk about it.but what about you?maybe cause grisom helped you get

this position (i dont know just asking...)now you take his place?we both know that you laughed maybe less maybe

more and i am sure about this...And good luck about his studies of course.

wonder why all were waiting to see an evil there..... :)

Because that's what we understood about the way he is talking in forum. In his tittle many times I saw different flag and tittle saying "Me and Noble went to Irak" or Iran or another country and I thought he was 20+ years old and he was in army.

As long a picture is posted anyone is free to comment it,if i am not wrong neither you have a photo here.

me and project have one and we talk about it.but what about you?maybe cause grisom helped you get

this position (i dont know just asking...)now you take his place?we both know that you laughed maybe less maybe

more and i am sure about this...And good luck about his studies of course.

I am not obligated and none of you is able to obligate me to post a picture.

About the position, this is not the place to talk about it, but once you help the forum as much as I did, then you will maybe be in a position to talk about me and my efforts. Not to mention that this is totally unrelated to the topic's subject.

No, do not be sure if I laughed, since you are not in my mind and, unfortunately, cannot know how I think.

Because that's what we understood about the way he is talking in forum. In his tittle many times I saw different flag and tittle saying "Me and Noble went to Irak" or Iran or another country and I thought he was 20+ years old and he was in army.

the travelling thingy was a joke..

I am not obligated and none of you is able to obligate me to post a picture.

About the position, this is not the place to talk about it, but once you help the forum as much as I did, then you will maybe be in a position to talk about me and my efforts. Not to mention that this is totally unrelated to the topic's subject.

No, do not be sure if I laughed, since you are not in my mind and, unfortunately, cannot know how I think.

the travelling thingy was a joke..

obviously i cant get in your mind,but in this time i was in the pc and behind me sitting in the sofa

my brother,my mum and my dad,and when i was scrolling down they started laughing...i said what's happening?

and they replied:look at your pc...anyway,you know what i am trying to share,to do things but there is total reward unbalance,

example:A mid/bad share in l2 client mods cant compared with a good/mid share in general discussion,i am not developer

thats why my karma and my shares are few,i make guides and shares mostly,in general discussion,where no mobs watch never... :/

obviously i cant get in your mind,but in this time i was in the pc and behind me sitting in the sofa

my brother,my mum and my dad,and when i was scrolling down they started laughing...i said what's happening?

and they replied:look at your pc...anyway,you know what i am trying to share,to do things but there is total reward unbalance,

example:A mid/bad share in l2 client mods cant compared with a good/mid share in general discussion,i am not developer

thats why my karma and my shares are few,i make guides and shares mostly,in general discussion,where no mobs watch never... :/

1) we are mods not mobs

2) We DO watch these sections, but you see, if you are expecting karma, you have to make something useful and readable.

Anyway, stay on topic now.

For more, PM me.

Also I posted my picture and I can critize EVERYONE in here even if he don't want.

you CAN comment anyone you want,you CAN'T critisize anyone though.Can you spot the difference between those two? :o Hope so!

QFE

He suck really