[Infinite Server] Speed Hack [Updated]

ProJecT

yeah keep on using cheat engine "hacks" like every nab.. and then post it and ask for karma.. i loled :/ and ofc the others CANT see u run fast.. duh i wonder if u even try your OWN cheats.

thats only usefull if u wanna explore the world fast thats all..

so.. w/e

yeah keep on using cheat engine "hacks" like every nab.. and then post it and ask for karma.. i loled :/ and ofc the others CANT see u run fast.. duh i wonder if u even try your OWN cheats.

thats only usefull if u wanna explore the world fast thats all..

so.. w/e

First of all before the update it was another program but it had Trojan, so I had to find another way to keep my karma and the first think came in my mind was Cheat Engine.

2nd it's not lineage, they can see you.

i haven't test it ... but i don't think this works ... since the cheat engine only speed up your pc the others i don't think they can see you ++ when you log out and log in again is like nothing happened at least that was for lineage 2. so i am sure that is happening here only a visual bug with nothing to gain from... but as i said haven't tested ...

• 4 months later...

i must post on this forum, all my life to read it :D anyway, if it works, good work bro ;)

tokiako stop ressurecting 6 month threads.

u did that on 6-7 threads in 10 mins.

if u want to get post counts try not to get banned by posting "awsomeee" "thx bro"

----

anyway this cheat doesnt work. E.N.D.

if ProJeCt new some programming he should know that cheat engine is client-side. not server side.

so u dont get nothing. end of story guys.

TESTED not working

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...