[SHARE] Epic Masks/Shields

Hello,

Continuing the epic saga, I'm going to share now the Epic Masks/Shields we made and use at Lineage ][ Vendetta.

Pretty simple... Easy to add, looks good... Unique looks for each race. For example, humans got purple masks, orcs got yellow masks, and so on. We wanted to do the same thing with shields, but since shields are weapons, you can't do that with 'em. That being said we had to make them dark/yellow. Eitherway, they just look great. Enjoy.

Scroll down for screens.

Client-side:

\system

- Itemname-e.dat

- armorgrp.dat

- weapongrp.dat

\systextures

- epicmask.utx

- epicicon.utx

- epicshield.utx

Server-side:

- skilldata.txt

- itemdata.txt

------------////---------////----------------

Client-side:

--> Decoded armorgrp.dat <--

--> Decoded weapongrp.dat <--

--> Decoded itemname-e.dat <--

Client-side (Textures):

--> Textures pack <--

Server-side:

--> Skilldata.txt <--

--> Itemdata.txt <--

This is it. All you'll have to do server-side is add the skilldata.txt and itemdata.txt lines in your skilldata.txt/itemdata.txt files. And client-side what you'll have to do is grab the lines of the decoded armorgrp.dat and itemname-e.dat, decode your armorgrp.dat/itemname-e.dat and put the lines in there.

To decode/encode client-side files you'll need a tool. A great one to do this would be Remo-Pack, which by the way can be found HERE.

Lineage ][ Vendetta Team.

Items Design (Icons, textures, etc):

- Ochrejelly

- RavenSpirit

Items Coding:

- PyroMaker

Screenshots:

epicmaskandshield1uv0.th.jpg  epicmaskandshield2jm7.th.jpg  epicmaskandshield4mj5.th.jpg  epicmaskandshield5fq3.th.jpg

Hope you enjoy it, and remember... If you're going to use these items, don't forget to give proper credits to the authors!

Also, if you like this share please post here, do not just leech and go away.

Best regards,

PyroMaker, and Lineage ][ Vendetta Team.

irc.deltaanime.net

#l2vendetta

+1 from me because i like them, and because i will use them on my next patch of my server. And in order to thank you, i will add a banner of l2 vendetta on my site ^^

This worths +1 karma, not like copy - pastes T.T

*Oh, almost forgot about it, stickied ^^

PS. I have seen many servers using your custom items, especially c4, and they do not give credits and that really pisses me off T.T If you see such a server, just avoid playing there/voting.

Thanks. Just wondering tho... What's with you and the word 'informed'?

With the word "informed" i mean to keep us update with your wonderful shares!