Duelist PvP Tactics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all, I would like to mention that these tactics are made by me, and are my own playing style. Any faults can be mentioned, but not like that: NO THAT"S BULLSHIT NAAB.

First of all. You won't have a problem leveling from 1-80, as one of duelist's advantages is his great PvE ability. You can carry with you a sword, or a blunt, till you get your dual swords. Remember to use War Cry and Battle Roar

PvP tactics:

Duelist vs Mage: You have to have your Battle Roar, Lionheart, and War Cry activated, and if he is more lvls than you, accuracy, and vicious stance. First use Triple Slash, to frustrate him, then spam Sonic rage and then Triple Sonic Slash, and Sonic Blaster. Due to his low p def, he won't be so hard. Be careful of his curses. Try to interupt him, especially when casting anchor or curse of doom.

Duelist vs Archer: Not a hard fight. Try to keep close to him, don't let him escape with dash, but if he does, use your sonic move and get him. Remember your self buffs, especially Lionheart to prevent stuns

Duelist vs Dagger: Exactly like the archer, but be careful, use Sonic Barrier if he keeps consuming your hp, in case of emergency.

Duelist vs Tank. It's a bit hard here. Try to avoid his shield stuns and get away when he uses ultimate defence, and spam Sonic Rage and Blaster until he dies.

Duelist vs OL Interupt him! That's all you can do! His p def is great and his curses will own you. Try to interupt him as much as you can.

Duelist vs Duelist: This fight depends on your playing ablility and his style.

Sets:

1-20 -> Dream Set+ Blunt or Sword and Shield (Prolly Dream Sword and Skull Shield)

20-40 ->Anything Top, Search Giran shop. (You can use duals, if you have a set, otherwise blunt or sword+shield)

40-52-> Full Plate for me is fine, plus duals.Duals are now necessary, cause you have some dual only skills

52-61-> Blue Wolf Heavy and Samurai+Samurai

61-76->Tallum Heavy and Kesh-Kesh or Tallum-Dama or Dama-Dama

76-80->IC and Tallum Blade-DLE

-NotAbastard

-P.S I would like to add that if you have infinity duals with SA silence, you are the best, cause then mages won't have a chance against ya

so, i  play with my gl/pp for 4 years (yep, on a private server, dnet)

well, i have betetr tactics, with these, i could killed many guy with s dual +10-13, full boss set, ic set, but i was in ic, TT set, and dual+4. /and they werent naabs, i got many points from them/

so my tactic in stuffs:

s grd: tall*dle min +4  ofc,

ic set,

boss set :P (but this isnt important for glads)

+4 str is the most important

tattos: (coz im on private server :)) 2x emp monk lv4

a grd (i dont have much exp about this)

dual dama (many p atk)

maja hvy set for fighters enemy, nm or tall for mages (sleep resist or atk spd)

(i play in s grd :) )

so pvp, oly:

Duelist vs mage: first, you have to charge yourself to max focus lvl, use war frenzy, lionheart, warcry, duelist spirit. if you have low hp, use battleroar. -i dislike use it at first-. then, if the count is off, use sonic move, go close to enemy, use, triple sonic slash, sonic buster (this not eat focus lvl), sonic storm (this not eat focus lvl), and sonic blaster. well, on my server i usually get minimum 1 skill crt of these 4 skill.

After these, use sonic rage, and buster, blaster, if you dont wanna run :)

Duelist vs summoner: yep, this is what many player forgot. use detect weakness skills. verrrry important.

use wacry, duelist spirit ofc, use lion, warfrezy (- they always try to sleep, debuff), detect weakness (wk's cat are animal, elf sumoner's horse are animal (but as i know in hellbound they are spirits :S), and d. elf's summons are demons :S -im gl/pp, holy weapon can help me-)

duelist vs archer: well, this is kinda easy fight for me. im gl/pp, i had 2k p def on oly. (ic set+3, underwear, cloat in il :P ) use skills (war cry, duelist spirit, charge yourself,lionheart, warfreenzy)

try to be close at him, if you want kill him fast, or use blaster, storm, if you wanna play with him :P

duelist vs daggers: this can be hard. many th/pp (yep, coz im play on privates erver) know, with trick/switch they can interrupt the enem's skils ofc. and triple sonic slash is a slow skill.

use warcry, duelist spirit, accuracy (coz they have big eva).

then use skills: sonic storm, sonic buster (with these 2 skills, you have chance, to the enemy used trick and switch skills, and they will not interrupt your next skill:), triple sonic slash.

duelist vs tanks: oh this is the best, the really good fight.

use skills (warcry, duelist spirit, charge yourself, warfrenzy(stun resist), lionheart(stun resist))

if that enemy is dark avenger, use detect animal weakness, and kill him cat at first. cat has big p atk.

with lionheart, warfrenzy they dont have big chance to stun you. so use attack skills, and kill him.

(extra tactics: on my server, the best tank is pala/pp. at first they use angelic icon, so they have big critical rate. so usually i run until i can, and i wait until ai will off. but this isnt a good tactic, coz usually they equip a db+f+10+++ and they shot me :S)

duelist vs ol: well. i dont know. i have not met many ol. use skills, spam attack skills. i think you can beat them.

duelist vs duelits: as notabastard said it depends on your fighting ability.

duelist vs grand kahavatartari (tyrants :)): yep, tyrants are hard. they tactic is that, fight until they cna use bishon, and fight until they can use zealot, force barrier.

if they do it, you should run, until force barrier ll off. after that, use blaster, strom. and if you have lucky, you ll kill them.

so gl is a good char. on oly i have few enemy, which can kill me. th, tyrants.

use skills (warcry, dueslit spirit, lionheart, accuracy, warfrenzy) use attack skills (triple sonic slash, sonic strom, sonic buster, sonic blaster, triple slash).

if you have low hp, use battlerear, sonic barrier.

(sonic storm, buster need energy stone, you can buy it in grocery store)

gl guys, this is my experience about glad, in 4 years :)

so, i  play with my gl/pp for 4 years (yep, on a private server, dnet)

well, i have betetr tactics, with these, i could killed many guy with s dual +10-13, full boss set, ic set, but i was in ic, TT set, and dual+4. /and they werent naabs, i got many points from them/

so my tactic in stuffs:

s grd: tall*dle min +4  ofc,

ic set,

boss set :P (but this isnt important for glads)

+4 str is the most important

tattos: (coz im on private server :)) 2x emp monk lv4

a grd (i dont have much exp about this)

dual dama (many p atk)

maja hvy set for fighters enemy, nm or tall for mages (sleep resist or atk spd)

(i play in s grd :) )

so pvp, oly:

Duelist vs mage: first, you have to charge yourself to max focus lvl, use war frenzy, lionheart, warcry, duelist spirit. if you have low hp, use battleroar. -i dislike use it at first-. then, if the count is off, use sonic move, go close to enemy, use, triple sonic slash, sonic buster (this not eat focus lvl), sonic storm (this not eat focus lvl), and sonic blaster. well, on my server i usually get minimum 1 skill crt of these 4 skill.

After these, use sonic rage, and buster, blaster, if you dont wanna run :)

Duelist vs summoner: yep, this is what many player forgot. use detect weakness skills. verrrry important.

use wacry, duelist spirit ofc, use lion, warfrezy (- they always try to sleep, debuff), detect weakness (wk's cat are animal, elf sumoner's horse are animal (but as i know in hellbound they are spirits :S), and d. elf's summons are demons :S -im gl/pp, holy weapon can help me-)

duelist vs archer: well, this is kinda easy fight for me. im gl/pp, i had 2k p def on oly. (ic set+3, underwear, cloat in il :P ) use skills (war cry, duelist spirit, charge yourself,lionheart, warfreenzy)

try to be close at him, if you want kill him fast, or use blaster, storm, if you wanna play with him :P

duelist vs daggers: this can be hard. many th/pp (yep, coz im play on privates erver) know, with trick/switch they can interrupt the enem's skils ofc. and triple sonic slash is a slow skill.

use warcry, duelist spirit, accuracy (coz they have big eva).

then use skills: sonic storm, sonic buster (with these 2 skills, you have chance, to the enemy used trick and switch skills, and they will not interrupt your next skill:), triple sonic slash.

duelist vs tanks: oh this is the best, the really good fight.

use skills (warcry, duelist spirit, charge yourself, warfrenzy(stun resist), lionheart(stun resist))

if that enemy is dark avenger, use detect animal weakness, and kill him cat at first. cat has big p atk.

with lionheart, warfrenzy they dont have big chance to stun you. so use attack skills, and kill him.

(extra tactics: on my server, the best tank is pala/pp. at first they use angelic icon, so they have big critical rate. so usually i run until i can, and i wait until ai will off. but this isnt a good tactic, coz usually they equip a db+f+10+++ and they shot me :S)

duelist vs ol: well. i dont know. i have not met many ol. use skills, spam attack skills. i think you can beat them.

duelist vs duelits: as notabastard said it depends on your fighting ability.

duelist vs grand kahavatartari (tyrants :)): yep, tyrants are hard. they tactic is that, fight until they cna use bishon, and fight until they can use zealot, force barrier.

if they do it, you should run, until force barrier ll off. after that, use blaster, strom. and if you have lucky, you ll kill them.

so gl is a good char. on oly i have few enemy, which can kill me. th, tyrants.

use skills (warcry, dueslit spirit, lionheart, accuracy, warfrenzy) use attack skills (triple sonic slash, sonic strom, sonic buster, sonic blaster, triple slash).

if you have low hp, use battlerear, sonic barrier.

(sonic storm, buster need energy stone, you can buy it in grocery store)

gl guys, this is my experience about glad, in 4 years :)

very nice guide for tatoos i have +4 str -8dex +4 con