Darious banned

ĐarkSlayer

Rolf cake whats going on guys ...

darious told me to post this here cause its unfair guys wtf he got a ban for the most failed reason ever he flamed lain in the flame topic ? WOOT?

@lain u have to grow up mate ;)

on flame topic :O

Bad language means ban! Even in flame topic. Anyway i can't tell more cause Flame topic was a big mistake ! Both of them are banned for 2 days.

thats not about bad language

thats about pointless flame okay if somebody has a point and hes right yes he can say such things but pointless flame...the 2 day ban was the right reaction

In this topic we can discuss about something or someone we dont like or hate.

Immo, wtf? Admin created topic so we can obviously flame.

If admin says smth, and obviously mods have another mind about this, We cant be sure about nothing.

Maybe Maxtor made a mistake, but still he told us we're allowed to flame, so wts the point of banning some1 about this?

What GrisoM did, (no offence) is like banning some1 cause he spams at spam section? so rofl.

What GrisoM did, (no offence) is like banning some1 cause he spams at spam section? so rofl.

No little man.What Grisom did is a normal reaction for a totally pointless flame against him its pretty easy to understand.

No little man.What Grisom did is a normal reaction for a totally pointless flame against him its pretty easy to understand.

For god's shake. He got Flammed in [EN] The Official Flames® Topic! 

We're supposed to tell our opinion about the others there. Even if its really bad.

Grisom got flamed multiple times from the same person for no-reason and he continued it.

Lain got flamed from Dariuse multiple times, and he showed 1 rl photo public without asking/taking any permision to do that

So, i think it was right..

For god's shake. He got Flammed in [EN] The Official Flames® Topic! 

We're supposed to tell our opinion about the others there. Even if its really bad.

GrisoM took a right decision ! That's all....! There is no reason to discuss it.

GrisoM took a right decision ! That's all....! There is no reason to discuss it.

Well, im not taking any1's part. I cant tell that gerero was wrong, or that Grisom was wrong. Im not a mod. U have ur own priv section to discuss theese things ;)